so this is how most females look at men these days *vid*

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Now people are conflating hard working blue collar cats with bottom barrel dudes. Wow. There's blue collar dudes out here who make 80+k a year and you wouldn't know it just by judging how they look. I'm not the one putting down blue collar cats.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
If she was 60lbs heavier, would he go through all that? Probably not.

he wouldnt have to. more than likely. thats the whole point of this. materialism peeks interest for some women. it was not about what he looked like, but it was about what it looked like he had.

then when she sees that hes a "commoner," you see that the game flipped on her.

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
If she was 60lbs heavier, would he go through all that? Probably not.

is that Simp logic 101...stop it its annoying :stopitslime: its not even the same thing

Here we have a situation where youre justifying the same man in coveralls is a bum ..but in a X5 and a good suit hes fukkable

If you reverse that you get perhaps a rich dude turning down say a cute hotel maid and then giving her the dyck when she gets in a designer dress and gets her hair done....but we all know that doesnt happen too often..does it

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
If you reverse that you get perhaps a rich dude turning down say a cute hotel maid and then giving her the dyck when she gets in a designer dress and gets her hair done....but we all know that doesnt happen too often..does it

because men biologically care about looks more and not a women "status".
women BIOLOGICALLY care more about a man being a potential good provider for her offspring. so of course we care about that more that looks.
i don't care how you spin it ......it's the same shyt just from different evoultionary standpoints and BOTH are EQUALLY superficial. that's life get over it.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Exactly. same dudes complaining about hot women checking for men with their finances together are the same dudes that would push a nice plain jane off a cliff to get to a stuck up "bad bytch". get all the way the fukk outta here with that and step your game up and stop bytching about what's comes NATURAL and EVOLUTIONARY for women to want. :smugfavre:
so y'all are gold diggers by nature, thank you...that's all we wanted y'all to admit too :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Get married brehs!

Women don't love you they love what you cn offer them

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh
Outside of your parents and close family/friends and hell sometimes even them when isn't this the case in relationships for both genders? shyt I'm not fukking with no chick that can't offer me good looks, loyalty and if she don't fukk with me cause my money ain't up to what she into that's cool too. shyt im not ugly or lack confidence Ill find somebody that's down. That's all I'm saying if somebody give me a reason how chicks should talk to any every mofo that has a job and no arrest record I'll gladly cosign. I say the same about I don't have to talk to every chick just cause she loyal and has a nice personality.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
so y'all are gold diggers by nature, thank you...that's all we wanted y'all to admit too :yeshrug:

women BIOLOGICALLY care more about a man being a potential good provider for her offspring. so of course we care about that more that looks.
i don't care how you spin it ......it's the same shyt just from different evoultionary standpoints and BOTH are EQUALLY superficial. that's life get over it.

it is what it is. :manny: and it's not even about gold digging at it's natural core. it's about ensuring our offspring having the best chances at survival via having a great provider.
of course nowadays women have the game fukked up and are seeking rich men for all the wrongs (selfish) reasons :comeon:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
This is what you dudes are fighting to protect, scust

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries I would add:

1.Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

Last edited by a moderator:

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps

:salute: At least youll openly admit your gold digging philosophy instead of coating it in vague terms like "romance"

But its misleading to assume that a man is a potential bad provider because of his "blue collar" occupation many of us do more than okay...and just because a guy is doing some dirty work today doesnt mean that he has no potential or that he is done..dont let the gold nugget slip out of your pan because you dont want to wash the dirt off ...you just never know.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
is that Simp logic 101...stop it its annoying :stopitslime: its not even the same thing

Here we have a situation where youre justifying the same man in coveralls is a bum ..but in a X5 and a good suit hes fukkable

So your co-sign this dude going out, buying new clothes, new car, stalking this chick in a parking lot, buying her dinner, paying for a hotel just to get some ass from a chick that would shyt on him..................and I'm the simp?

Edit: Why is this in the race track?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
No trolling...he's dead serious.

:wtb: How can he say anything with his zulu man looking behind? @Chris.B
pacspit.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is the truth....surprised a woman admitted it

women are just as superficial as men

Perception plays a huge role...if you dress well, have a certain car etc...certain assumptions are made about you...i.e. your wealth, type of women you date, your social status

They go as far as looking at your shoes....it conveys a lot to them

This is how ALL women judge men

Immature women normally date the nikkas who ain't about shyt

As women get older their selection process does involve a mate who could be a good provider or as decent a provider as she can attract.