so this is how most females look at men these days *vid*

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Nowadays? Im guessing there's was some glorious period in history where broke and rich men had equal access to dimes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see too many black women out here with average Joe ass niccas to generalize like that. I'd say most women are happy if a cat has the basics (car, crib, steady job), especially as the get older.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
1, find a way to get her to notice you.
2, ignore her beauty....(never let them see the thirst)
3, walk pass that sexy bytch like she's a 5
4, when you see her out be suited and booted (crisp)

them draws is yours mane.....
a0yqua.jpg

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Not even. :snooze:

a guy comes up to u in the grocery store and he asks u out to dinner :leon:
he pulls up in a new audi a4 wearing a tailored suit and slimline glasses at 8 on the dot :takedat:
he pays for dinner, you guys are eating alaskan crab meat and drinking wine. you go thru 3 bottles :drunk:
he takes u back to the crib and yall get it in :jawalrus:

then the next day u see him cleaning the bathrooms at your job :huhldup: how u gonna react?

oh the car and suit are rented :mjpls: he drives a 92 corrolla with the left rearview mirror missing

Binary

Banned
Daps
he pulls up in a new audi a4 wearing a tailored suit and slimline glasses at 8 on the dot :takedat:
he pays for dinner, you guys are eating alaskan crab meat and drinking wine. you go thru 3 bottles :drunk:

then the next day u see him cleaning the bathrooms at your job :huhldup: how u gonna react?

I used to be a grocery store clerk and my ex never threw me to the bushes or reacted any differently so that's that.

One: I don't care about the make of the car because I take public transportation :skip:
Two: I hate crab
Three; I would never go back to a guy's house based on one date
Four: Money is money, a job is a job. If he can support his outrageous facade just to impress me that's fine but it wouldn't bug me at all and I wouldn't expect him to take me out for $200 dates

:manny:

What are you trying to get at?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

oh the car and suit are rented :mjpls: he drives a 92 corrolla with the left rearview mirror missing

thats PERPING...

a better example to me is, there's a cat that meets the chick at the grocery store. Pulls off in the 7 Series Beamer...he gets on takes her out to a real nice place all that and she finds out dude is just on some regular 9-5 on some cleaning shyt...

Girls are attracted to glamour, has nada to do with the car its self...its nikkas out here with well paying unglamorous jobs like garbage men and construction workers who prolly don't wanna even go that route because the job has no prestige.