so this is how most females look at men these days *vid*

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:salute: At least youll openly admit your gold digging philosophy instead of coating it in vague terms like "romance"

But its misleading to assume that a man is a potential bad provider because of his "blue collar" occupation many of us do more than okay...and just because a guy is doing some dirty work today doesnt mean that he has no potential or that he is done..dont let the gold nugget slip out of your pan because you dont want to wash the dirt off ...you just never know.

dude you aren't telling me anything new. one of my uncles has been a welder for over 20 years. most women would pass him on the street in construction gear looking bumming not knowing he makes 6 figures a year and OWNS and hotel Villa company back in our home country of Jamaica.
in fact most of the men in my family fit the well paid blue collar worker description. i NEVER judge a book by it's cover. i only responded to the thread because y'all are demonizing women for being superficial when men are equally superficial just from a different standpoint (looks)

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Sorry breh....:whew:...It got personal because im a blue collar guy who spends most of the day in coveralls too.

The problem is these broads are superficial because too many men let them get away with that shyt so you get a receptionist who makes 25k/year calling a painter who makes 70K/year a bum because some simps have gassed her up.

Thing is, your value as a man is determined by what you do, how much power you wield over your personal relationships, and how much resources you have. For women it boils down to looks.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Thing is, your value as a man is determined by what you do, how much power you wield over your personal relationships, and how much resources you have. For women it boils down to looks.

not saying it's right but this is correct for most women. and so is our worth being subject to how beautiful we are ...yeah it sucks but that's the way the mating game works. "don't hate the player ..hate the game" as they say.