so this is how most females look at men these days *vid*

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
:scusthov: What the fukk does this even mean??? Youve been simping so long you started thinking like a bytch

Ol boy was in his WORKCLOTHES..the bytch should respect his hustle no matter what she looks like..Hes a painter and theres nothing wrong with that .......she should treat him right even in his paint covered overalls

In fact she should respect him more because its clear he is a working man and not a Bum.

What i hate about this video is that this Vain shallow empty harlot character was elevated into some sort of prize...Why??

I swear to god these dudes give p*ssy passses on everything. No wonder why you got an epidemic of entitled self important hoes. Todays men are so damn weak. They won't check a broad on nothing.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I swear to god these dudes give p*ssy passses on everything. No wonder why you got an epidemic of entitled self important hoes. Todays men are so damn weak. They won't check a broad on nothing.
This is funny to me you want nikkas to check bytches for doing the equivalent of guys not talking to ugly or fat bytches? Y'all type of nikkas are stupid. If a chick deserved to get checked she get checked but for this nah. If you upset about this you just need to step ur game up just like an ugly chick would to make yourself more appealing to the people you want. Cats out here thinking everybody supposed to holla at them for what cause you basic? It's not realistic it's a lot of basic people you have to do little things to make yourself stand out or else risk be turned down ESP by the badder chicks for the most part. That's life

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
I thought he was going to kill her in end, and at least then I could overlook how pathetic it was for him to buy new clothes and rent a beember just to lure/impress a chick for one date.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
turning down someone for being fat isnt the same as turning them down for working a blue collar job. and furthermore, that argument only says that women are more materialistic than men, since they dont want fat men either.

unless hes paid :mjpls:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
turning down someone for being fat isnt the same as turning them down for working a blue collar job. and furthermore, that argument only says that women are more materialistic than men, since they dont want fat men either.

unless hes paid :mjpls:
Stereotypically it's the same thing. Being as though most dudes don't give a fukk about what a chick does but how she looks and girls care about dudes earning potential and shyt of that nature don't see how they aren't equivalents in this type of discussion. It's like dudes want all bytches to bow down to them for being nothing more than what u should strive to be anyway and if not its a problem shyt don't work like that. I feel that way about chicks too overestimating themselves too. You get who u get cause of your looks, money, game, whatever, the rest fukk em it wasn't meant to be.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
This is funny to me you want nikkas to check bytches for doing the equivalent of guys not talking to ugly or fat bytches? Y'all type of nikkas are stupid. If a chick deserved to get checked she get checked but for this nah. If you upset about this you just need to step ur game up just like an ugly chick would to make yourself more appealing to the people you want. Cats out here thinking everybody supposed to holla at them for what cause you basic? It's not realistic it's a lot of basic people you have to do little things to make yourself stand out or else risk be turned down ESP by the badder chicks for the most part. That's life

Exactly. same dudes complaining about hot women checking for men with their finances together are the same dudes that would push a nice plain jane off a cliff to get to a stuck up "bad bytch". get all the way the fukk outta here with that and step your game up and stop bytching about what's comes NATURAL and EVOLUTIONARY for women to want. :smugfavre:

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
Stereotypically it's the same thing. Being as though most dudes don't give a fukk about what a chick does but how she looks and girls care about dudes earning potential and shyt of that nature don't see how they aren't equivalents in this type of discussion. It's like dudes want all bytches to bow down to them for being nothing more than what u should strive to be anyway and if not its a problem shyt don't work like that. I feel that way about chicks too overestimating themselves too. You get who u get cause of your looks, money, game, whatever, the rest fukk em it wasn't meant to be.

exactly. its not the same.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Sorry breh....:whew:...It got personal because im a blue collar guy who spends most of the day in coveralls too.

The problem is these broads are superficial because too many men let them get away with that shyt so you get a receptionist who makes 25k/year calling a painter who makes 70K/year a bum because some simps have gassed her up.

Its all good. Im no receptionist by the way :huh:.

We cant check gold diggers out of existence breh lol, women like that will always exist, theres nothing we can do about it but try to adapt.

Pretty much.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see too many black women out here with average Joe ass niccas to generalize like that. I'd say most women are happy if a cat has the basics (car, crib, steady job), especially as the get older.

I was about to say the same thing.Most women are putting up with a bum ass dude right now.Especially in the black community.

You remember all them dimes you went to school with hooking up with psycho Trey, local gangstas, petty hustlers, dope boys, and the nikka who already had 3 other baby momma's?

In most cases, women date beneath their value.

But that's also a reflection of who they really are inside.It all evens out in the end

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Get married brehs!

Women don't love you they love what you cn offer them

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh