So, this is Ella Mai's boyfriend?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
She's clearly average. Why's that so unbelievable to you? :gucci:

Not every decent looking female celeb has to be considered beautiful.

Yep. Living in Florida and attending the Florida classic between FAMU vs BCC...yeah it's waaaaay more finer chicks out there. Not even going to mention Southern, NC a&t or Howard lol

Y'all must not got out if you don't see females everyday who got a cute face & avg body. I'm certain y'all stay in cac areas....I'm in Chicago & see better looking females everyday.

@Buckeye Fever she still bae tho so watch ya mouth:ufdup:

Yeah, the average light brite looks like that.

Nothing to with "internet standards" Like buckeye said, nikkas, like you, think she's cute because you put light skin on a pedestal.

Since she's so common yall should have a stable of chicks badder than her right
Post em up
I'll be waiting

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
First off, let me say that she's one of those girls who ppl thinks is cute just because they're light skinned. I mean, she's OKAY.

I actually thought the dude in her video was her real boyfriend. The chemistry they had playing putt putt and driving go carts was amazing. She definitely upgraded with the dude in the video.

This nikka in the picture looks like the lead singer from Find Young Cannon Balls

haha. FUKK YOU, breh. LOL!!

Gawt damnit.

Ella Mai a half vietnameses or something...

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
The typical response of somebody who don't interect with women or get p*ssy brehs.:mjlol:

IDK why y'all think nikkas gotta impress y'all. Either you believe me or don't :manny:

juelz-santana-gif-9.gif