so this dude chris pratt was a d level sitcom star, loses 60lbs, and is now an a list movie star?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
c'mon son like will smith aint played himself since fresh prince

Yes but that's my point.... cats on here be on that :mjpls: with Will and some cases Denzel and a few others. Hell Chris Tucker is practically the same dude in every role he's played (as few as they were).

But when white guys do it..... cats let it slide.... thats why I'm saying (though I dont think Pratt falls into that category) if this was true.... he's get a pass.

Bill Murray made a career of being the same dude. Same with Sandler and many others:russ:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
No, hollywood is TRYING to make people believe hes an a lister

You could get any generic white dude and stick him in gotg and jurassic park and itd do the same numbers

Take him away from that and put him in a movie more reliant on star power and he'll flop

Sorta like the rock
jurrasic park maybe

he killed gotg

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hes pretty likable imo. It was weird when he started taking a serious side in JW...

I do remember coming out of Moneyball and both me and my father (red sox fans) thiught whoever played hatteberg nailed it :manny:

Dark is the night

You Dont Eyeball Me Boy
Daps
jurrasic park maybe

he killed gotg

Couldve stuck any generic blonde haired white boy in his mid to late 20s in that role and they wouldve done just as well

Its not like the terminator where nobody but arnold could be the t-800

Or nightmare on elm st where nobody but robert englund can be freddy

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Couldve stuck any generic blonde haired white boy in his mid to late 20s in that role and they wouldve done just as well

Its not like the terminator where nobody but arnold could be the t-800

Or nightmare on elm st where nobody but robert englund can be freddy
nah