So the Powerball's at $400 Million

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I'd open a couple of big Machine Shops which would service larger oil and gas companies. One would be a manufacturing shop manufacture smaller parts and one would have capacity exclusively for larger parts and other machining services. both shops would need a ton of square footage for all of the machinery I'd want in them. The goal would be to crush all of the other area shops quality and delivery times in order to secure a lot of business and lock down the region at least so to do so I would need to hire the most skilled workers I can find along with the best machinery and have the ability to run my shops a couple of shifts atleast Mon-Fri. I work as a buyer/planner for a large oil company so I already have some contacts to get the idea off the ground I just need to get that bread up first.

I'd also try to buy into a sports team

I'd also put money away for my childrens educations and I'd set up bank accts for each of them with 30 mil each for when they graduated college.

The rest I'd put my close family on, put some money in high interst bank accts, buy a crib in Houston, get a fly condo in NYC, and a beach front property in the carribean.

I cant front, I'd also donate money to different charities as well.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would buy the coli and switch it back to vbulletin
jhdd07.gif

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, I said it before that's that "fukk You" money. If I was to hit, I would pretty much live off the interest. I would just have one home for my family and if I wanted to travel with the fellas and do something crazy, I'll just rent a penthouse for a week somewhere. No sense in spending money on a place and you're only there a few times a year. We going to MIA, I'll rent a something nice for 2 weeks. We going to New York, I'll rent something nice for a week or two. Just basically live off the interest. Have a couple cars, my wife gets a couple cars, my daughter is straight. I'll make sure that her sister is straight. Set up my parents, brother, and my in-laws on the same thing where they can live off the interest as well. To keep myself occupied I would go to Culinary Arts School and if I "have" to open a business it would be a strip club:shaq:But I would be a silent partner.:lolbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i would buy houses for my parents, my girls parents, and my grandparents. set up some kind of account for my brothers to live off the interest. buy some up and running succesful businesses to give my friends and family jobs (give em fishing rods, not fishes) and build a mansion in DR. buy a nice brand new car, not like a mercedez but maybe a big truck. something inconspicuous. pay all of my little cousins college tuition and live off the interest off the rest of the money. maybe get into the real estate game and flip my stacks even more.