sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay off my parents house and invest in stocks

Invest in Africa

I WILL NEVER TELL ANYONE I won and just say I got lucky in stocks

:comeon: u win a 400 mil jackpot and you're going to pay off your parents house... unless they already live in a sprawling mansion, :ufdup:

burn that shyt to the ground and build them a gigantic mansion man :stopitslime:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
If I stop posting on the Coli its because I won and I'm traveling the world. I'd buy the front page of the local paper and put "fukk You!" on it. I'd give my closest friends a cool mil each. My brothers and sister would get 5 mil each. Buy a house on South Beach with a big ass Yacht and a place in L.A. I'd disappear traveling for a good year though.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Unless you're a hedge fund manager you aren't going to explain that type of money with stock investments. :heh:

:dead:

These nikkas don't know about no hedge funds plus no one will know how much I got
:comeon: u win a 400 mil jackpot and you're going to pay off your parents house... unless they already live in a sprawling mansion, :ufdup:

burn that shyt to the ground and build them a gigantic mansion man :stopitslime:

They don't want one. There old asses not going up and down some steps

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
If I stop posting on the Coli its because I won and I'm traveling the world. I'd buy the front page of the local paper and put "fukk You!" on it. I'd give my closest friends a cool mil each. My brothers and sister would get 5 mil each. Buy a house on South Beach with a big ass Yacht and a place in L.A. I'd disappear traveling for a good year though.

Why u telling people u won?

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

U can travel the world and still post here, hell i do it. But if i won i'd just buy a few cars, a nice mansion and put 90% on a cd and take the interest off at the beginning over every year.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I honestly probably wouldn't do shyt for the first few weeks. I would just quit my job & sleep in & just be happy as fukk. :blessed:

I'd probably be an a$$hole with the money though. I'd just do ignorant shyt like to go a club on a Saturday night , buy every single bottle of alcohol, break every single one of them shyts on the ground & just walk the fukk out. :leostare:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I honestly probably wouldn't do shyt for the first few weeks. I would just quit my job & sleep in & just be happy as fukk. :blessed:

I'd probably be an @sshole with the money though. I'd just do ignorant shyt like to go a club on a Saturday night , buy every single bottle of alcohol, break every single one of them shyts on the ground & just walk the fukk out. :leostare:
:russ:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Money isnt everything friends. Sadly in the demonic realm, its very important though.

ajrnLPR_460s_v1.jpg

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
Hilarious, 10/10 :laff:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
first i'd put everyone that lives in my neighborhood an all inclusive cruise to somewhere nice and burn their houses down while their gone because i hate every single one of them.
Then i'd move to the 400s and ball out with Justin Bieber for a weekend ( and make him my boo thang)
shopping spree!!
Pay all my parents bills and give them a chance to invest in some business ideas they have.
Take a trip to the homeland (Dominica aka DA) and ball out with my grandma down their maybe buy the island like Oprah tried to do
Start a private school, a couple $5 car washes and like 5 mcdonalds.
Puy everything else in saving and live like a normal person if possible.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Pay off my parents debts, put them in a house wherever they wanna be .
Pay my cousins way through post-grad when she goes.
Make some investments.
Get a penthouse in MIA and LA, NSX at one crib and 911 at the other, probably have some shyt in Columbia or Brazil also.
Keep a small harem of pale, gold, and bronze womenfolk :eat:
Independently drop an album every 3 years just cause.
Drop a couple mill on finding the cure for cancer.