So... that Beyonce country album & singles, came & went huh?

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Facts as a old head I'm just now realizing this. Different times and we gotta adjust or we're gonna left behind.
That's why I stay making so much art yearly.

You gotta stay active so people can see you or they will forget about you.

This year I'm at 60 pieces created so far. Tryna get to 120 by Dec 31st

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
SZA's SOS is still a chart topper damn near 2 years later. Rihanna still dominates Spotify despite her last album being 7 years ago.

Reality is Beyonce's music doesn't have lasting power. :manny:
Which shows that quality music can still have an impact. She spent almost 2 years in the top 10 but is pretty under the radar. I rarely hear anything about her. It’s the music that’s carrying her.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, she's clearly trying to win a Grammy but its not sticking. She keeps getting hoed by Taylor Swift oddly enough. I guess we'll see with this last Act album

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Everything comes and goes these days

Eras are ephemeral in the age of streaming. Prior to that, an artist could drop an album and eat off it for 2-4 years.

Now we’re lucky if it’s a year.
Not true

Not like us

Like someone else said, SZA is eating off that album SOS

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
It's not over. The concert tour and all the ladies in their cowboy costumes is gonna be a force all in it's own

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
She’s been making music for damn near 30 years. To still be charting at all, especially in new genre where most of its fan base doesn’t fukk with her, is impressive.

Right

It was a risky move

Yet it debut with 400k+ sold its first week. Stayed atop the billboard 200 for 2 weeks, within the top 10, 20 until last week

Album is platinum

Not bad imho

Well...she ain't really promoting the album either...no videos...no remix to the hits....it's like they went in hiding over something:takedat:

But she didn't promote her last album either Renaissance .... No videos, no tv appearances...just a couple of ig post

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That album was ok but it wasn't really a country album like it was hyped to be. Renaissance was much better

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same thing happened with her Renaissance album that was supposed to bring back 90's style dance music. It has not resonated with the intended audience and her core fan base just see's it as side missions until she gets back to proper R&B

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same thing happened with her Renaissance album that was supposed to bring back 90's style dance music. It has not resonated with the intended audience and her core fan base just see's it as side missions until she gets back to proper R&B
I still hear Cuff It being played

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Congratulations. Make sure next time to not mention it in your original comment since you're knowledgable about ita past history.

It’s a reason why someone like Chris Stapleton is held in high regard and it’s because of the blues elements he incorporates into his version of country music.
You mother fukking dumbass the dude said modern country fans listen to pop disguised as “country music” and you couldn’t read between the lines that he is talking about real ass blues inspired acoustic country? Do you have a learning disability?