So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
As a hashtag and what it stands for, I am a proponent. As an organization, I feel the same as many of you do.
I don't doubt Tariq Nasheed does nice things here and there, but I assure you he's gotten more money profiting off the ills of the black community than he's put back into it & I see him as an opportunist just as I view many others who make a living off of black pain, death, and despair. The same types to preach black unity all while constantly (and publicly) participating in intraracial divisiveness. He was a failed entertainer who saw an opportunity (as did Tommy Sotomayor, Gazi, Umar Johnson Tami Lahren, Mark Dice, and the like) and took it.

He's more like the (antithesis) Tommy Sotomayor or Umar Johnson than Malcolm X or James Baldwin, but I digress.
so basically you have nothing but your biased opinion. ok

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
If you mock protest and you ain't bout getting it popping...what you doing? Don't get it twisted you not required to do shyt about shyt. Just want to know for nikkas hating on BLM...what are you doing to make some noise....cause if your silent regardless of your preference of sound...then continue to stfu on the matter..:yeshrug:. You can't throw stones at people willing to carry boulders on your behalf...

Making noise and nothing is getting done:russ::umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is very disheartening, can someone provide me with evidence or an article I should read to further assess this situation.

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said truth hurts to alot of you so called "real men" out here. Easier to put down another mans walk then actually walk yourselves...fukking cowards
Not surprised that a bytch like you would get wet over paid agents funded by a white liberal with no clear agenda misleading our brothers and sisters while the real ones are getting murked-martyred ...

only thing clear about blm and its offshoots that they are tied heavily into the lgbt community ..

The black family structured had been raped, tortured, dismantled from slavery by homosexual deviant repressed white men and woman..

So fuk you and your feelings you bytch ass apologist

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Your trolling sucks. Every thread with this bullshyt

I was actually out there marching and in hindsight it was useless. organizing with BLM out here was a waste of fukking time because of the identity politics involved. all my interactions with them were an utter and complete waste of time. if you're a heterosexual black male they're going at you almost as hard as they do cacs, if not harder :francis:

and you know they eat that white liberal shyt up and regurgitate it even more hardbody seeing as how I live in Portland. they do it almost as a survival mechanism. i legit felt like cuz I was just a regular ass dude that wasn't gender fluid, gay, or I call myself a "male feminist" they didn't want me around. I encountered some hostility to be honest. they've taken the historical and present day lynching of black males and used it to shoehorn a bunch of LBTQ and feminist shyt into the forefront while ultimately pushing a black misandry way of thought.

Last edited:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Many social media activist are about money and self-branding, and will jump really high for whites. I say this based on personal experiencing booking social media activists. That experience completely turned me off. I won't call people frauds, but most are in it for notoriety and money (not some desire to truly create change). In my personal experience, the 'activists' who have been viewed as legitimate are the most money hungry (the ones you might clown at first sight, at the end of the day, at least act like they are down for the cause and not just a payday).

I'm being hella cryptic because I don't want to out myself, but read between the lines.