So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Tariq got you nikkas wild tight under the collar...:umad:
I ain't paid for shyt... For one I'll use my money for whatever I want if I wanted to spend it you fukking clown...
:what:
Stick to your black men ain't shyt misogynoir gay lives matter shyt your known for...:mjlol:
Choke on your dinner tonight nikka...:mjgrin:
I wasn't talking specifically to you. I was talking about this notion that the same people, who are sitting on their ass waiting for Tariq The Pimp to spoon feed them basic information that they could easily find themselves, that these same people are going to be leading some type of revolution~ once "awakened." Its so bizarre how you all speak of the BLM movement as this big conspiracy to cause damage to the black community, but fail to recognize an opportunistic leech when you see one.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:laff: This nikka is just rambling :laff:

If you mock protest and you ain't bout getting it popping...what you doing? Don't get it twisted you not required to do shyt about shyt. Just want to know for nikkas hating on BLM...what are you doing to make some noise....cause if your silent regardless of your preference of sound...then continue to stfu on the matter..:yeshrug:. You can't throw stones at people willing to carry boulders on your behalf...

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
How can that bytch lead a movement when she can't move?
Breh...

nuxzftgt8j7u.gif