So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
If you mock protest and you ain't bout getting it popping...what you doing? Don't get it twisted you not required to do shyt about shyt. Just want to know for nikkas hating on BLM...what are you doing to make some noise....cause if your silent regardless of your preference of sound...then continue to stfu on the matter..:yeshrug:. You can't throw stones at people willing to carry boulders on your behalf...

How many oppressed people in history ever defeated their oppressors by "making noise"?
:patrice:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Are we really going to sh*t on Deray and Netta, but champion Tariq f*cking Nasheed?

If anything, they are two sides of the same coin.

thecoli.com, y'all.
you can disagree with tariq on alot of things but he does what he says he will do.
he produces tangible products with the donations he receives and he donates that money and pays for funerals

netta and blm on the other hand dont do shyt, have been accused of stealing and have no record of what they spend that money on

so exactly what coin are they all on?

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
I wasn't talking specifically to you. I was talking about this notion that the same people, who are sitting on their ass waiting for Tariq The Pimp to spoon feed them basic information that they could easily find themselves, that these same people are going to be leading some type of revolution~ once "awakened." Its so bizarre how you all speak of the BLM movement as this big conspiracy to cause damage to the black community, but fail to recognize an opportunistic leech when you see one.
:russell: I forgot I was even talking to your nut ass...
The fukk out my mentions lil ass boy...
Tariq>>>>Homosexual and black feminist lives matter...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: I already knew that DeRay & Netta weren't part of BLM the organization.

These dyke bytches are the founders of BLM the Orgnization:

It doesn't really matter. These dykes are just as big as frauds as DeRay & Netta, except they don't get as much media attention as those 2.

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
you can disagree with tariq on alot of things but he does what he says he will do.
he produces tangible products with the donations he receives and he donates that money and pays for funerals

netta and blm on the other hand dont do shyt, have been accused of stealing and have no record of what they spend that money on

so exactly what coin are they all on?

As a hashtag and what it stands for, I am a proponent. As an organization, I feel the same as many of you do.
I don't doubt Tariq Nasheed does nice things here and there, but I assure you he's gotten more money profiting off the ills of the black community than he's put back into it & I see him as an opportunist just as I view many others who make a living off of black pain, death, and despair. The same types to preach black unity all while constantly (and publicly) participating in intraracial divisiveness. He was a failed entertainer who saw an opportunity (as did Tommy Sotomayor, Gazi, Umar Johnson Tami Lahren, Mark Dice, and the like) and took it.

He's more like the (antithesis) Tommy Sotomayor or Umar Johnson than Malcolm X or James Baldwin, but I digress.