So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Darren Seals.
636088569411625704-IMG-0543.jpeg

Deray and that closed fist built bytch Netta are government creations. Steal money from the people and divert energy to LGBT agenda. Moist demons.
Real talk

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
DeRay left BLM a long time ago and started his own group. The reason for the split was conflict over him making specific policy/political proposals, whereas BLM is more focused on ridiculous and vague demands. Unless you think "end police brutality now" is a concrete policy proposal...

BLM has been doing little more than ambulance chasing for quite some time. And the chapters that do more still are not really focusing on the type of community outreach that you'd expect. A friend of mine in Texas said they're doing work with gay and trans youth in terms of providing housing so they don't become homeless, but that's about it. While that's a great thing to do, there are other things they could be doing too which just aren't happening.

It's little more than an emotional movement. Yes I love the name and the ideal...but the actual movement is not there.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Get the message on your own. Educate yourself if you really care. Stop paying for Daddy Tariq to bib, and feed you.
Tariq got you nikkas wild tight under the collar...:umad:
I ain't paid for shyt... For one I'll use my money for whatever I want if I wanted to spend it you fukking clown...
:what:
Stick to your black men ain't shyt misogynoir gay lives matter shyt your known for...:mjlol:
Choke on your dinner tonight nikka...:mjgrin:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ill go a step deeper. They do most of their exploitation of black men dead bodies on TWITTER. And this Deray dude is not only friends with the CEO of twitter, but they are rumored to be smashing :dame:

dorsey-deray-640x480.jpg

Colorlines%20Screenshot%20DeRay%20Mckesson%20and%20Jack%20Dorsey%20for%20NOW%20111015.png

23498927146_83e6dec35d.jpg

Both Nessa and Deray

201505554cd02cb10bb.jpg

Its a gang of these two butt bandits together. So not only he lining the pockets of these white companies, driving traffic and thus profits off of dead black men, he is also literally in bed with them :scust:
It's shameful.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
The issue that broke the camel's back was when George Soros was a donor. Like I said, we need MORE grassroots activism in the Black Community. Also, we need some type of leadership (non sellout) and structure. Anarchy will NOT work and this here proves it. BLM isn't even a structured movement even though there's certain parts of the platform that I like. Also, why aren't most of these BLM people running for local and state office?

But People got mad when I exposed it in 2014 but coli clowns want to act like Tariq did some new age shyt.