So Tariq Was Right: Deray and Netta are distancing themselves from BLM

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The straw that broke the camel's back was when George Soros became a donor. Like I said, we need MORE grassroots activism in the Black Community. Also, we need some type of leadership (non sellout) and structure. Anarchy will NOT work and this here proves it. BLM isn't even a structured movement even though there's certain parts of the platform that I like. Also, why aren't most of these BLM people running for local and state office?

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Their idea of activism is posting on white owned social media networks, writing black thinkp8eces for white owned media websites, and begging and pleading for acceptance with candlelight vigils and holding up signs at protest

They made black folks look like clowns.

Ill go a step deeper. They do most of their exploitation of black men dead bodies on TWITTER. And this Deray dude is not only friends with the CEO of twitter, but they are rumored to be smashing :dame:

dorsey-deray-640x480.jpg

Colorlines%20Screenshot%20DeRay%20Mckesson%20and%20Jack%20Dorsey%20for%20NOW%20111015.png

23498927146_83e6dec35d.jpg

Both Nessa and Deray

201505554cd02cb10bb.jpg

Its a gang of these two butt bandits together. So not only he lining the pockets of these white companies, driving traffic and thus profits off of dead black men, he is also literally in bed with them :scust:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Well its black owned and catered towards us. c00n like u need to be gone. fukking swine.
Do you have a source for this claim? I can't find any information about who actually owns the app. I know Tariq announced it, but is he a founder? Who are the strategists, designers and/or developers behind the app? Are they black?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Do you have a source for this claim? I can't find any information about who actually owns the app. I know Tariq announced it, but is he a founder? Who are the strategists, designers and/or developers behind the app? Are they black?

Why are all your posts about Tariq in a disparaging way. It's almost as if you are a paid troll.

I've never seen you speak on another subject or in other threads but as soon as Tariq is mentioned, there you are?

No hate, get that money

:hubie:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Why are all your posts about Tariq in a disparaging way. It's almost as if you are a paid troll.

I've never seen you speak on another subject or in other threads but as soon as Tariq is mentioned, there you are?

No hate, get that money

:hubie:
You have answers to the questions in my comment you quoted? Or no?

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Tariq Nasheed: Fighting White Supremacy One App At A Time

:laff:
I know homosexual nutless bougie negroes like yourself likes to hate on Tariq...
But like it or not Tariq has definitely opened a lot of nikkas minds and has damn sure sparked a lot of nikkas to nut up and get serious...
But a beta negro like yourself would rather us stay down and lay down like some bytches...:mjgrin:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I know homosexual nutless bougie negroes like yourself likes to hate on Tariq...
But like it or not Tariq has definitely opened a lot of nikkas minds and has damn sure sparked a lot of nikkas to nut up and get serious...
But a beta negro like yourself would rather us stay down and lay down like some bytches...:mjgrin:

He's a paid agent

He doesn't even believe the stuff he posts

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

...By doing what exactly? Charging them for information that they could easily find on their own? Is it "alpha" (lol) to wait for another man to provide you with something that you can provide for yourself?