So Tariq is pushing this new African Flag

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
you gotta admire tariqs hustle. you can get personalized flags made for ~2-3 bucks. my nikka flipping them for 30 bucks :wow:
That's how learned to respect brother. Tariq is all business and self-efficient. I think his lecture isn't great compare to a scholar like Michael Dyson, but I really admired his hustle.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
didn't check direct from china

if this nikka is playing his followers like they're a cult then fukk him
I've checked dude's podcast off and on for a couple of years now and guess how much I've spent with him? Not a dime. I just don't understand the passive aggressive anger at dude "hustling". I think that a lot of black people have a mental condition that makes them hate on other black people who do for themselves. Those confederate flags are flying off of the shelves and I can guarantee that whites aren't hating on the people selling them. I'm not intention of buying this flag but what's wrong with him sellin them? He's a self made black man showing how to capitalize in this system. Don't hate, take notes.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas so quick to give money back to CACs

But when a black man wants to sell we hit him with the "he hustlin" "he's exploiting people"

:jrdnpls:
This doesn't even make any sense.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
me too, breh. :dead: sometimes tariq goes so far off the rails, i cant help but respect it

You really have it give it up to him

I really admire what Tariq is doing, because he puts out great content that uplifts & educates the black community while being about his money too

You can tell he truly cares about the black community, but his pockets need love too :mjpls:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Y'all are some c00ns I swear.
Proceeds go to black causes. Getting stupid negroes out of jail, funding protests, shyt like that. "I thought it was free for everyone"???? Wtf are u talking about?

If a flag means nothing then shut your black ass up about these Cacs waving their banner of pride!!! It's not the RBG flag because that flag does not unite us GLOBALLY u stupid c00ns. This one is about not only African Americans but for the entire diaspora and those with heavy melanin content.

11327295_841368385910639_35085083_n.jpg
Jz5F4os.gif

The RBG or Pan African flag was created in 1920 in Madison Square,New York by Marcus Garvey and other members of the unia acl. It's sole purpose is to represent and unify blacks globally. The word pan means All. People literally risked their life and well being in there home country to create this flag.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
his reasoning for not using the RBG flag was PURE bullshyt too

claiming that the RBG flag resembles the gay rainbow flag and that it's hard to differentiate one from the other :pachaha:

this is possibly one of the dumbest rationales i have ever heard.

the symbolism and vision of the RBG flag is timeless. word to marcus garvey (RIP)