So tablets really made toys obsolete for these lil' kids huh?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Breh

Video games did the same to us... How many kept on playing with toys after they got thier first gaming system?

this ain't true at all. maybe until at least online multiplayer became the wave. or maybe if you got addicted to habbo hotel. but I was playing with wrestling toys with the talking ring that screamed OOOOOOOOUUUUUUCHH in the night. 3D puzzles (loved puzzles) legos, knex (could you imagine how insane LABO would have been in that era?), pogs, crazy bones, pokemon cards, beyblades, super soakers, and all that other good shyt that just forced you to play with your friends.

:mjcry: this thread is depressing. my little sister granted she 13 is heavy with the tablets and musicly shyt. but now doing that slime shyt. older bro bought her slime for christmas and she went crazy with excitement.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Glad its happening. aint got to pick up no damn toys and can save money with cydia cracking games. shyt is brilliant.

Also
OLuUU9t_d.jpg

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Yesterday all the little kids had iPads and Nintendo Switches playing Fortnite.

Toys is done.

Edit: But I do remember the kids paying that pie in the face game but that was the only toy there.
Exactly the scene at my cuz house. One of the kids had got some slime thing but instead spent the time watching other kids play with slime on YouTube smh

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
kids would rather watch ryan's toy reviews then play with the toys he reviews :yeshrug:
That's also the truth man. My niece watches toy reviews OBSESSIVELY. More than she plays with toys. Same with the videos where they open any kind of mystery toy. It's so odd to me. That would've bored me to death as a kid.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My kid aint touchin the net for a long time if i ever catch them sittin there watchin the toy reviews rather than play wit the toys. What kinda goofy ass shyt is that?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Actually that’s no different from most gamers tho.:patrice:

my daughters be doing that.. it bugs the hell of out me... they beg me to buy a game only for them to watch the game play on youtube... so I play it.. and when I get stuck, they be like dad go on youtube.. I'm like for what..

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
My 4 year old still only plays with toys. Keep it 100% when it comes to parenting our generation is incredibly lazy, we're so quick to throw a tablet at our kid when they get difficult. I only let my son watch YouTube videos in the most extreme circumstances and even then I try to avoid it. Cry about the death of toys but we've created these little monsters that rather play with a tablet because we're too lazy to be parents

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Most these kids rather watch streamers play video games instead of playing them theirselves :mindblown:

Last edited:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
:guilty:

I did. I didn't leave toys alone till I was 13 when some broads went in on me at lunch time.

What seriously killed it though was my writing hobby. I also probably would have given it up sooner if it wasn't for my younger brother. We used to make epic stories with our toys :flabbynsick:
nikka I was smokin black n minds when I was 13:pachaha:I enjoyed this post though on some heart warming, Robin Williams, grown boy shyt.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh

Video games did the same to us... How many kept on playing with toys after they got thier first gaming system?
nah I had hella video games as a kid but I still loved and played with my action fugures.

It's when I got internet in my house that I stopped playing with action figures. I had no more time for them between video games and browsing the internet.