….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
5zp300.png

IMG_20150108_0001.jpg

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
As Associates Fall, Is 'Suge' Knight Next?

This has been known for a while......

"Listen, if somebody's planning to hunt me down, they are going to have to be more serious about their business," said Knight, chuckling. "How scary are these guys? They drive by my building at 2:30 in the morning and shoot the front windows out. Look out! They killed my windows. Who do they think they're kidding? You can't stop cowards from doing cowardly things."

:deadmanny:
:russ: Suge fearless.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
we need a suge knight biopic :wow:

this nikka rise to the top and downfall is:ohhh::wow::blessed::mjcry::feedme::banderas:

i think the internal beef within the Piru's is still going
Yup from all accounts from what ive researched ... The whole deathrow street shyt is what brought most ov the compton pirus on the same page but its also what caused them all to split n beef with eachother still til this day:yeshrug:.... Its fukked up cause leuders park piru actully birthed mob piru n alot ov the og leuders became mob ....them 2 sets shouldnt be beefing at all ... But it is what it is ....

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Do any ov u nikkas truly think poochie n poochie alone killed b.i.g ??:jbhmm: Looking at pics ov him he does truly look like a hitman n from what investigators say he was just about the murder game n his money .... What yall think ?? I beileve poochie most likely did it but i also beileve the n.o.i is some how connected ( not amir muhammed/mack/perez )but i beileve there is a connection