….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Not to beat the shyt outta a dead horse, BUT…

Like most of y’all, I know a good deal about the whole Death Row/gang-related story…..or so I thought:

Is there ANYBODY who knows (and not YOU, @King Karim you fukk nikka) the identity of the two men this L.A. Times article is talking about?

So basically, Suge’s friends were targeted for death by three dudes – one of whom used to work for him as a bodyguard at Death Row and who was therefore obviously from MOB Piru (unless Suge hired other Blood gang members to work security for Death Row, but I’ve never heard that), who Suge later fired for carrying out too many hits on rival gang members – and the dude he fired teamed up with two others (one of which was ALSO a MOB Piru, you’d think, since he was from the same gang as the fired bodyguard) in a plot to kill all Suge’s friends, one by one.

You can’t make this stuff up, man.

Also….why target his PEOPLES and not him? Where’s the logic in that?
There was a beef that popped off after mob piru vs southside crips .....after the police stepped in piru on piru in-fighting took place n popped off in late 96 -97 between mob vs fruit town piru which was deadly as fukk since they all knew eachother n there where abouts .... :dame: Hence why heron, bountry, poochie , hen -dog n a few more ov suges hitters got chipped :merchant:.... It actully started from
Suges beef with a niggs named monkey man (george williams) cause he was stealing from suge .. Monkey man went n teamed up with lil rod n a fraction ov fruit town n went to war with deathrow soilders ... fukked up situation:huhldup:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I believe the fired bodyguard was from Fruit Town
It was monkey man .... Aka george williams.... He can actully be seen with suge n pac at what looks to be a fight possibly a tyson fight maybe early 96 -late95 pacs wearing a black tux suge wearing all red , monkey wearing yellow .. Suge n monkey throwing up the piru signs .... Its just a picture ov them in the audience (with apprently denzel washington behind them) he was feared as hell fell out with suge got kidnapped shot escaped n planned his revenge n the rest is history

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Nikkaz waiting 3 years between hits :wow: That's some evil sh*t, imagine 3 years of looking out window curtains and in rearview mirrors trying to not to get caught slipping :wow: That's why you can't f*ck with nikkaz with nothing to lose, then their whole life purpose becomes about you and taking you down. :bryan:

If you ever shot/shot at/stabbed someone thats how your living until its your turn. The streets don't sleep and revenge is oh so sweet.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need a suge knight biopic :wow:

this nikka rise to the top and downfall is:ohhh::wow::blessed::mjcry::feedme::banderas:

i think the internal beef within the Piru's is still going
For all their realness n gangsta la nikkaz stay gettin they shots called by outta towners n the m

Yeah they real but they dumb as fukk n that shyt gets u nowhere

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As Associates Fall, Is 'Suge' Knight Next?

This has been known for a while......

"Listen, if somebody's planning to hunt me down, they are going to have to be more serious about their business," said Knight, chuckling. "How scary are these guys? They drive by my building at 2:30 in the morning and shoot the front windows out. Look out! They killed my windows. Who do they think they're kidding? You can't stop cowards from doing cowardly things."

:deadmanny:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the fukk outta here
Ain't no out of town nikka came thru calling shots
Freeway rick ross? Bmf? All them nikkaz set up shop out there n all u peons aint do shyt but run they shots

fukk outta here with all that i run my block shyt, smart real nikkaz from else where run u nikkaz

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
It was monkey man .... Aka george williams.... He can actully be seen with suge n pac at what looks to be a fight possibly a tyson fight maybe early 96 -late95 pacs wearing a black tux suge wearing all red , monkey wearing yellow .. Suge n monkey throwing up the piru signs .... Its just a picture ov them in the audience (with apprently denzel washington behind them) he was feared as hell fell out with suge got kidnapped shot escaped n planned his revenge n the rest is history
Tyson v bruno 2. I was there too.