….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
It was monkey man .... Aka george williams.... He can actully be seen with suge n pac at what looks to be a fight possibly a tyson fight maybe early 96 -late95 pacs wearing a black tux suge wearing all red , monkey wearing yellow .. Suge n monkey throwing up the piru signs .... Its just a picture ov them in the audience (with apprently denzel washington behind them) he was feared as hell fell out with suge got kidnapped shot escaped n planned his revenge n the rest is history
ZjPl6sT.jpg

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
:salute: for this info, my G's! I appreciate the insight, I've heard all those names before, too.

shyt's wild, dawg. Nevermind that it was already war and they was watching their backs anyway, just off G.P. cause they was already likely out there pushin lines to begin with.....but imagine the dude Buntry lookin over his shoulder for eight months cause they killed his homie in front of his (Buntry's) own house...like "nikka that was meant for BOTH OF y'all, we'll be back." :demonic:
No problem .... Bountry was just as hardcore as monkey was ... Pure fearless by all accounts Easily suges most feared and the leader ov mob piru .... Monkey n them creeped around all them years lurking to get the right chance n caught them all slipping with there crew a snake ov the highest order:wow:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
its possible

one of them nikkas was killed by the Nickerson Garden's (Harry O's hood?) :patrice:
He was killed by poochie ( same nikka that apprently wacked b.i.g for suge) from all accounts it was fruit town who kiled poochie not bounty hunters tho

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I remember reading about all that on that 2pac board. Someone I forgot his name but he was the nephew of one of the MOB members.The same person that came here and exposed King Karim for the fraud that he is. He said Fruit Town Pirus was the first set to ride for 2Pac when he died. He said it caught the South Side Crips by surprise cause FT & The SSCrips got along till Crips body's started dropping and they found out it was Fruit Town behind it riding for Pac.

So half of Fruit Town Piru was on Suge side riding for Pac and the other half was against Suge and killing his homies?

:dwillhuh:

shyt is confusing as fukk.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I remember reading about all that on that 2pac board. Someone I forgot his name but he was the nephew of one of the MOB members.The same person that came here and exposed King Karim for the fraud that he is. He said Fruit Town Pirus was the first set to ride for 2Pac when he died. He said it caught the South Side Crips by surprise cause FT & The SSCrips got along till Crips body's started dropping and they found out it was Fruit Town behind it riding for Pac.

So half of Fruit Town Piru was on Suge side riding for Pac and the other half was against Suge and killing his homies?

:dwillhuh:

shyt is confusing as fukk.
That same nikka got exposed aswell heronmob your talking about .. He was claiming he was og mob piru herons nephew for 3 years but got exposed as a fraud himself :russ: the irony he came on thecoli to expose king karim only to be exposed shorty after is pure fukkery :mjlol::lolbron: .....2 frauds in 1 stone :bryan::krs:....