….So Suge Knight’s Friends Were Hunted and Killed On Some Revenge/Get-Back shyt?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Freeway rick ross? Bmf? All them nikkaz set up shop out there n all u peons aint do shyt but run they shots

fukk outta here with all that i run my block shyt, smart real nikkaz from else where run u nikkaz
Rick Ross is from Los Angeles

Wtf are you talking about
And Southwest T had connections

Free market breh

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I aint denyin la gangsta just that u blood n crip niggz dont really run shyt but y bummy ass blocks cuz yall know damn well who the plug is n who really call the shots

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Monkey Man and Lil Rod both from Fruit Town is who the articles talking about. Also Suge fired Monkey Man over some cars I think.

There was a beef that popped off after mob piru vs southside crips .....after the police stepped in piru on piru in-fighting took place n popped off in late 96 -97 between mob vs fruit town piru which was deadly as fukk since they all knew eachother n there where abouts .... :dame: Hence why heron, bountry, poochie , hen -dog n a few more ov suges hitters got chipped :merchant:.... It actully started from
Suges beef with a niggs named monkey man (george williams) cause he was stealing from suge .. Monkey man went n teamed up with lil rod n a fraction ov fruit town n went to war with deathrow soilders ... fukked up situation:huhldup:
:salute: for this info, my G's! I appreciate the insight, I've heard all those names before, too.

Nikkaz waiting 3 years between hits....imagine 3 years of looking out window curtains and in rearview mirrors trying to not to get caught slipping
shyt's wild, dawg. Nevermind that it was already war and they was watching their backs anyway, just off G.P. cause they was already likely out there pushin lines to begin with.....but imagine the dude Buntry lookin over his shoulder for eight months cause they killed his homie in front of his (Buntry's) own house...like "nikka that was meant for BOTH OF y'all, we'll be back." :demonic:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Monkey Man and Lil Rod both from Fruit Town is who the articles talking about. Also Suge fired Monkey Man over some cars I think.
So this is why Fruit town and mob Piru beef? Always wondered why since fruit town was in the inner circle early on and Quik is supposedly fruit town