So Sony out here forcing devs to have game trials now? :wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah, Netflix is becoming the sacrificial lamb for what not to do.

Disney tried it for like 2 months and once scarlet Johansson took them to court they put a cork on that straight to streaming shyt quick.

And how do you appease shareholders? You have tiers that gives an option to upsell and make a profit. I do think that game pass is a great deal, but I see it for what it is. A marketing ploy from the guy in second place.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
exactly.. this is dope..who cares about devs feelings nikka

Doesn’t even make sense to try and act like it’s a burden for devs. If thats the case devs should be complaining about having to develop a series s and series x version of their games which im sure is far more work then setting a timer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly.. this is dope..who cares about devs feelings nikka
Doesn’t even make sense to try and act like it’s a burden for devs. If thats the case devs should be complaining about having to develop a series s and series x version of their games which im sure is far more work then setting a timer

All that "concern" gone out the window

Sony Stans:mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They will do it on a case by case basis but the official policy is no.

I’ve had a game i already downloaded refunded before. My son purchased and downloaded some games. He wasn’t supposed to. The guy on the phone told me they would do it only that one time, but if i ever tried again they would deny it.
Same shyt happened to me, my son was fukking around with the controller and accidentally bought and started downloading that trash ass fast and furious game.
:scust:

I got on the phone and pleaded for them to refund that garbage like "why would yall even assume I'd wanna buy that game? Why do yall even sell that game? The account should have been flagged for suspicious activity, this is yall fault."

They ended up refunding it but told me it was a one time thing and I wouldn't be able to refund anything for a year.