So Sony out here forcing devs to have game trials now? :wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Someone summed this up better on another forum, its essentially the same as the steam 2 hour refund policy people use to try games. Game companies will still offer demo’s which is entirely different, this is just like playing any game you want for the first couple of hours which is far different than a demo, its just an in-game timer and warning screen basically.
Sony got stans happy to pay for a proper refund policy :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Or people would be paying for the other things included like the playstation 1-5+psp catalogue and this is just a bonus.

But to no ones surprise the two people who are most concerned about it have appeared like a wild butterfree

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or people would be paying for the other things included like the playstation 1-5+psp catalogue and this is just a bonus.

But to no ones surprise the two people who are most concerned about it have appeared like a wild butterfree

Imagine paying for backwards compatibility after claiming you don't care about old games
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

i ain’t said nothing about “concern” that’s that goofy shyt y’all do.

I just find it hilarious how y’all always find some type of spin to put on the fukk shyt.

Everyone else already allows returns before a certain amount of playtime. Sony once again found a way to charge for some shyt that should just exist.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
ultimate-warrior.gif

No one cares breh. You don’t even have a playstation

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i ain’t said nothing about “concern” that’s that goofy shyt y’all do.

I just find it hilarious how y’all always find some type of spin to put on the fukk shyt.

Everyone else already allows returns before a certain amount of playtime. Sony once again found a way to charge for some shyt that should just exist.
Exactly

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

What's all this hoopla about Sony not having proper refund policy tho? Serious question, as I've never had much issues getting them to refund games. I just did two of them fairly recently. The hugest hurdle I had was the call center's hours of operation really. Even that seems to be circumvented by being able to do it via chat, which I didn't know the first time around.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What's all this hoopla about Sony not having proper refund policy tho? Serious question, as I've never had much issues getting them to refund games. I just did two of them fairly recently. The hugest hurdle I had was the call center's hours of operation really. Even that seems to be circumvented by being able to do it via chat, which I didn't know the first time around.
Sonys official policy is that once you download the game there is no refund.

Other digital stores give at least two hours of playtime before they deny refund claims.