So Sony is thinking about making their own version of Nintendo Switch.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
People joke but if Sony hadn't abandoned the Vita so soon, it would have been as good if not better than any handheld ever. I would buy a new Sony handheld before I would buy anything from Nintendo.
I dont trust Sony to support anything other than their main console for more than a few years. Psvr would be the shyt if they made some damn games and actually created a controller that isnt pure shyt for the damn thing. I wouldn't care how amazing a new Sony handheld looked because I dont have faith that they would support the damn thing, it would just turn into an expensive indie game player like the vita did.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Nintendo doesn't pride itself on Graphical advancement, So a console/handheld hybrid worked magically. Sony doesn't work like that so if they made a switch equivalent that shyt would end up being $1000s of dollars or they're gonna SEGA themselves

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Psvr would be the shyt if they made some damn games
? There's mad games for the PSVR :what:

What games do you have for the VR? I literally can't even keep up with all the games coming out.

I still haven't played Moss, The Inpatient, and I cannot wait for Dreams to come out which is going to be HUGE. Farpoint is already like the best MP shooter on VR period right now. Not sure exactly how you're running out of games to play. Hell there's a full fledged platformer Astro Bot coming next month which started out as a demo when it came out.

Sony "abandoning" PSVR is nonsense and isn't true at all. Unless you're not actually keeping up with news, they're supporting it and are still going hard promoting it at major events like Gamescom 2018 which just passed and there's a bunch of games coming out still.

Last edited:

Lokozuna

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
2mRIhid.jpg

full

With that said I'd cop a Sony hybrid console over a Switch any day.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I dont trust Sony to support anything other than their main console for more than a few years. Psvr would be the shyt if they made some damn games and actually created a controller that isnt pure shyt for the damn thing. I wouldn't care how amazing a new Sony handheld looked because I dont have faith that they would support the damn thing, it would just turn into an expensive indie game player like the vita did.

Even with the lack of Sony support the Vita still has one of the best selections of games(not just a indie game player). And I a new Sony handheld would have a better selection of games than the Switch within 2 years.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
? There's mad games for the PSVR :what:

What games do you have for the VR? I literally can't even keep up with all the games coming out.

I still haven't played Moss, The Inpatient, and I cannot wait for Dreams to come out which is going to be HUGE. Farpoint is already like the best MP shooter on VR period right now. Not sure exactly how you're running out of games to play. Hell there's a full fledged platformer Astro Bot coming next month which started out as a demo when it came out.

Sony "abandoning" PSVR is nonsense and isn't true at all. Unless you're not actually keeping up with news, they're supporting it and are still going hard promoting it at major events like Gamescom 2018 which just passed and there's a bunch of games coming out still.
I'm talking about games that are more than just a 3 hour tech demo or some vr "experience".

I thought moss was gonna be some zelda type shyt, but its 4 hours long. Nothing you listed is on the same level as resident evil 7, psvr has been out for two years and you named 5 games.
:stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But it did work out for them well...because they reused the technology in psvr, i didnt even have to buy an extra move cause my og worked:salute:
The move controllers are terrible for psvr tho, having to hold a button to move forward or using teleportation is flat out awful. Damn near every vr game is better just using the dualshock, which takes away from the vr experience. The fact that they still haven't created a better option is more proof of Sony neglecting the psvr.