So Sony is thinking about making their own version of Nintendo Switch.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's called the vita.:russ:

Sony could literally lean their stance on cross plat or backward compatibility, they need not to make same mistake twice.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what do you call MSFT releasing the Xbox One X? :patrice:
An actually upgrade

I have a 4k ultra hd player which that alone is huge for me since I have a OLED tv

I have enhanced games and older games that look amazing.

It's much more than a slight upgrade for me, seeing as I didn't get a S

A xbox S is probably closer to what a ps4 to ps4 pro is and even then it has as UHD player....:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
An actually upgrade

I have a 4k ultra hd player which that alone is huge for me since I have a OLED tv

I have enhanced games and older games that look amazing.

It's much more than a slight upgrade for me, seeing as I didn't get a S

A xbox S is probably closer to what a ps4 to ps4 pro is and even then it has as UHD player....:francis:
giphy.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Stop it Sony...just stick to making great software and mainstream console

You will be crushed by Nintendo...the third time ain't the charm ...let them have that lane

focus on making wireless VR with thin headsets that will appeal to the mass market to use for games sports and live events like concerts

parallax

Superstar
Daps
microsoft puts emphasis online and having a online infrastructure, sony is like :krs: lets do the same, but for free *free aspect dies*
Nintendo with the 3ds, sony is like :krs: lets do 3d tv's bundle it with games 3ds is the way! *dies no longer supports it*
Nintendo and microsoft with motion controls, sony is like :krs: lets do the same thing *dies no longer supports it*

Sony literally just does whats popular and cashes in as long as possible.

Two years ago VR was all the rage and that was sony's focus going forward, it was a huge reason to get a ps pro....:mjlol:

sony did the motion gimmick before nintendo or microsoft

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
People joke but if Sony hadn't abandoned the Vita so soon, it would have been as good if not better than any handheld ever. I would buy a new Sony handheld before I would buy anything from Nintendo.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i was just telling my guy they need to make something like the switch BUT work with the ps5. For example...plays the same games BUT have it to where they downgrade the resolution for the smaller screen so the portable can handle a lower resolution version for the game but with everything else running the same! You dont need 4k for a handheld and it wouldnt work anyway if you want the price to stay competitive! I have no problem with how games look on the switch clarity wise and thats just what...720p? give me a portable that literally plays ps5 games on the go.....when i want to dock it into my ps5 i get my normal 4k res modern console specced gaming! Make it a COMPLIMENT to ps5 for those that want on the go gaming...dont make it so its a whole separate console that needs devs to make separate games etc. Id pay for both just so i can have it on the go!
I feel like the battery technology isnt quite there yet for something close to what the ps5 will offer in terms of hardware. The switch isnt even close to the ps4 power wise and that shyt only last like 2.5 hours for non indie games.