So Sony is thinking about making their own version of Nintendo Switch.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: What are you talking about? The PS4 is selling bucket loads
That's because it's the cheapest console you can buy. Citing sales is useless because the gamer demographic is typically broke. :yeshrug:
PS4 has been a let down imo.
And before you say/ask, no bloodblorne, uncharted, God of War were not worth the purchase of the system. Not sure about HZD as I haven't played it.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That's because it's the cheapest console you can buy. Citing sales is useless because the gamer demographic is typically broke. :yeshrug:
And before you say/ask, no bloodblorne, uncharted, God of War were not worth the purchase of the system. Not sure about HZD as I haven't played it.

Let down :gucci:

only thing I would say about this gen, is that it took too long for it to really get started.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Only reason Sony would be thinking this shyt is because of the Japanese market...

Outside of that.. they need to get this crossplay popping. So I can switch my account from ps4 to pc on shyt like warframe

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they want to get back into the handheld/portable market, they need to come out with a phone with Playstation Branding on it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
microsoft puts emphasis online and having a online infrastructure, sony is like :krs: lets do the same, but for free *free aspect dies*
Nintendo with the 3ds, sony is like :krs: lets do 3d tv's bundle it with games 3ds is the way! *dies no longer supports it*
Nintendo and microsoft with motion controls, sony is like :krs: lets do the same thing *dies no longer supports it*

Sony literally just does whats popular and cashes in as long as possible.

Two years ago VR was all the rage and that was sony's focus going forward, it was a huge reason to get a ps pro....:mjlol:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Talk about a trash take.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
microsoft puts emphasis online and having a online infrastructure, sony is like :krs: lets do the same, but for free *free aspect dies*
Nintendo with the 3ds, sony is like :krs: lets do 3d tv's bundle it with games 3ds is the way! *dies no longer supports it*
Nintendo and microsoft with motion controls, sony is like :krs: lets do the same thing *dies no longer supports it*

Sony literally just does whats popular and cashes in as long as possible.

Two years ago VR was all the rage and that was sony's focus going forward, it was a huge reason to get a ps pro....:mjlol:
So what do you call MSFT releasing the Xbox One X? :patrice:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

whatchu_talkin_bout.gif

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Did anynone read the article?

This is the guys quote.

“In my opinion, rather than separating portable gaming from consoles, it’s necessary to continue thinking of it (portable gaming) as one method to deliver more gaming experiences and exploring what our customers want from portable. We want to think about many options. We’ll be leveraging the knowledge and experience of having built four generations of consoles.”