So Some People Actually Believe Outer Space Is Fake????/?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Tbh I'm open for either one. The way I am I gotta see it to believe it. I don't know any way they cod fake it so I can't say it's not real. I just don't know

What I do know is they wasn't faking the sky with black and white tvs back in the day. Humans ain't on that level yet

nah not tonight :camby:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps

fake news :unimpressed:

i know what my eyes saw

:mjlol: like breh that’s str8 confetti from that “engine” n yall really think that “spacecraft” landed on the moon and came back :mjlol:
:dead:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
fake news

Prove it.

:popcorn:
i know what my eyes saw

like breh that’s str8 confetti from that “engine” n yall really think that “spacecraft” landed on the moon and came back

No, that's incorrect. Only part of it came back and weighed several tons. The rest was left on the Moon and observed by several different Nations. So, why did NONE of those other Nations say the whole thing was fake FOR 50 YEARS???

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Prove it.

No, that's incorrect. Only part of it came back and weighed several tons. The rest was left on the Moon and observed by several different Nations. So, why did NONE of those other Nations say the whole thing was fake FOR 50 YEARS???

who was recording and how did they get that footage? did they forget and have to bust a Uey in that "spaceship" :dead:

cuz other nations shyt is fake 2 they all in on it

:mjlol: str8 stop motion animation right here :dead:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
who was recording and how did they get that footage? did they forget and have to bust a Uey in that "spaceship"

There were 2 parts: the orbiter and the lander. The lander was filmed by the orbiter which was piloted by this guy....

Next question.....​

cuz other nations shyt is fake 2 they all in on it

And you have proof that Russia, America's adversary, was 'in on it' even though that country was trying to beat America to the Moon?....

Russians Finally Admit They Lost Race to Moon (Published 1989)

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
There were 2 parts: the orbiter and the lander. The lander was filmed by the orbiter which was piloted by this guy....

Next question.....​

And you have proof that Russia, America's adversary, was 'in on it' even though that country was trying to beat America to the Moon?....

Russians Finally Admit They Lost Race to Moon (Published 1989)

it takes two to tango they both knew leaving low orbit earth is impossible..even they said that much in this vid

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
it takes two to tango they both knew leaving low orbit earth is impossible..even they said that much in this vid

NASA has never stated leaving low-Earth orbit never happened. The video you posted is a classic representation of how dishonest Flerfs and Conspiritards are. Here is the entire interview....

The astronauts being interviewed were taken OUT-OF-CONTEXT in that bullshyt video you posted starting @ 4:00 and were referencing present-day capabilities, not those from 50 years ago.​

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
NASA has never stated leaving low-Earth orbit never happened. The video you posted is a classic representation of how dishonest Flerfs and Conspiritards are. Here is the entire interview....

The astronauts being interviewed were taken OUT-OF-CONTEXT in that bullshyt video you posted starting @ 4:00 and were referencing present-day capabilities, not those from 50 years ago.​

damn why i gotta be all that:mjlol:
i see you only tackled one part and dont touch the others :lolbron:

how bout this?