So should Kobe be ranked in the top 10 or not?

Is Kobe in the top 10?

• Yes

Votes: 116 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 31 21.1%

• Total voters

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
And there it is :umad:

And nikka who the fukk you think you talking too...? I brought up the fact that they played different positions and different styles just to mildly state that they really aren't comparable...... and your egghead ass brought up the fact that Bird played the 4(even tho you never seen him play) just to try to validate your bullshyt assumption of Dirk being the closest thing "we've" seen to Bird... stop pretending like you smarter than everybody or some shyt.......
This is the dumbest shyt I’ve read all day.

Now you read the shyt you just typed and what I typed before and tell how tf does that equate to me thinking you had Dirk above Bird? :dwillhuh:

You incorrectly stated they played different positions when Bird was drafted as a 4 and played a great deal of his pro career as one.

But your simple ass took me saying Bird being “pretty much what we had with Dirk” so literal that when I made the hypothetical comparison weighing their differences in skill set you had to redundantly point out how different their play style was. :russ:

It’s no different from me saying if you gave Jordan small hands, slightly less athletic ability, and worse on-court decision making you get who? Kobe Bryant

But yeah homie. You got it, I’m done :hubie:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Basically

And this "if Kobe stayed in Charlotte" has to stop

He would have scored a hell of a lot more points and had more than impressives all across the board?

How do yall know who they would have drafted and signed in free agency?
The "If He Stayed in Charlotte" argument does not have to stop. Every great is affected by where they end up drafted.
I think this is why players and fans be on opposite sides of debated a lot of times

45 percent vs 50 percent sounds like a pretty sizeable difference

But in an actual game it breaks down to one guy shooting 9-20 and the other guy shooting 10-20

Players are looking at the system you play in, the degree of difficulty on your shots and shyt like that. In the grand scheme of things they aren't really tripping off one extra made shot per 20 attempts if the context shows that the "inefficient" guy is taking much tougher shots

This is why players always called Kobe the best scorer while guys on the internet would say "well actually his TS and points per shot indicates that there are actually 14 guys who score better currently"
Percentages are about seasons and careers not 1 game.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not accepting the deal, Kobe and Bird are tied for final mvps. Kobe 5 rings and Bird 3.
Ok bro. Whatever helps your argument

We can all be disingenuous lol

But when I point out that Shaq, Tim Duncan, and Bron all got more FMVPs than Bean as well as at least the same amount of regular season MVPs or more I don’t wanna hear anything from y’all.

And I watched all them nikkas play

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the dumbest shyt I’ve read all day.

Now you read the shyt you just typed and what I typed before and tell how tf does that equate to me thinking you had Dirk above Bird? :dwillhuh:

You incorrectly stated they played different positions when Bird was drafted as a 4 and played a great deal of his pro career as one.

McHale played the 4 for the bulk of that Celtics run in the 80s... you didn't see them play..your ignorance is apparent... so stop acting like you know what the fukk you're talking about....

Daps
Reppin
NULL

But when I point out that Shaq, Tim Duncan, and Bron all got more FMVPs than Bean as well as at least the same amount of regular season MVPs or more I don’t wanna hear anything from y’all.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at Kobe having a 16 year prime come the fukk on now brehs

He damn sure had a prime from 21 to 34.... I'm just throwing numbers off the dome.... but Bird's prime for sure wasn't no more than 8 years for real... but I'll let you new nikkas tell it...... since you wanna be a geek about the shyt..... cause at the end of the day, Kobe's prime is significanlty longer than Bird's, and that is a major talking point as to why Kobe >>

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

They do but what does that have to do with ranking Bird over Kobe:yeshrug:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He damn sure had a prime from 21 to 34.... I'm just throwing numbers off the dome.... but Bird's prime for sure wasn't no more than 8 years for real... but I'll let you new nikkas tell it......
Nobody said Bird had a 10+ year prime...one of Bird's knocks is longevity, but that's more about not having a smooth post-prime at a high level, 8 years is a long time for anybody and shouldn't be a knock.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said Bird had a 10+ year prime...one of Bird's knocks is longevity, but that's more about not having a smooth post-prime at a high level, 8 years is a long time for anybody and shouldn't be a knock.

So how is laughable that Bean had a prime nearly double's Bird.... explain that graduate....

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
McHale played the 4 for the bulk of that Celtics run in the 80s... you didn't see them play..your ignorance is apparent... so stop acting like you know what the fukk you're talking about....
Yes McHale did play the 4 for the bulk of their run. He also came off the bench for quite some time as well. How does that nullify the fact that Bird played not only the 3 but also the 4 for a significant part of his pro career? Especially early on as he was drafted as a power forward

You don’t have an argument here other than “did you see it tho?”

So we’ll just leave it alone

They do but what does that have to do with ranking Bird over Kobe:yeshrug:
Because damn near the same argument can be made for Bird. Just reverse the FMVPs with the regular season MVPs

We just know that Bird was clearly the #1 option on 3 championship teams and Kobe was not

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Yes McHale did play the 4 for the bulk of their run. He also came off the bench for quite some time as well. How does that nullify the fact that Bird played not only the 3 but also the 4 for a significant part of his pro career? Especially early on as he was drafted as a power forward

You don’t have an argument here other than “did you see it tho?”

So we’ll just leave it alone

Because damn near the same argument can be made for Bird. Just reverse the FMVPs with the regular season MVPs

We just know that Bird was clearly the #1 option on 3 championship teams and Kobe was not
How do we know that Bird was the clear #1 when he only has 2 fmvps just like Kobe. How did Bird play in that 81 finals? Give me something