So she asks.... Do you think i'm Beautiful

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Her So you not messing with a girl at work. Why you been wearing tie's all week to work. You didnt last week. You met some bytch up there. I'm not stupid
That's called reality. Women are crazy. Any change they believe is suspicious will spark off deeper suspicion. White, black, asian, hispanic. You probably want to stay away from white women. They will cut you for wearing a tie for a week. Okay, I'm kidding about the white women and knife cutting thingy, but it can go there... if you hook up with the right woman.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
I got a idea. But what you got in mind Wango?

i see i said jealousy i said

Depends on ur situation and how deep u wanna go wit the shyt. Do yall live together? Have u ever cheated on her? Are u currently cheating? If u are its several tactics u can use to throw her off. But if u ain't cheating and she accusing u, u gotta put her in her place.:mjpls:

Daps
she thinks you are cheating with someone better looking. your habits have changed, and that is a sign that a man is cheating. the tie thing might be exaggerated on her part, but you never know the signs the last guy who cheated on her gave.

just tell her straight out "well, i was trying to make it a surprise, but there is a job opening at work. i might not get it, and i didn't want to let you down if i didn't. i've been dressing up to seem more professional." you might also want to talk to her about her looks. ask her what she's insecure about

she'll feel bad and the next time you do something suspicious she might bite her tongue.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Oh yeah, I forgot to add. She sounds insecure as fukk. If this is the case, you won't ever fix this problem (as I'm sure this is not the first time it's happened) until you take her on a shopping spree here
Self_Esteem_Shop.jpg

But I'm sure you probably already know this. One of the most annoying things in the world is a bytch with low self esteem

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is how the convo went

Me Yes,why would you ask that

Her: Nygga you lying. You just saying that because you don't want to talk about it. You need to deal with real life

Me :wtf: where is this coming from

Her You know where it's coming from. All I asked you was one question. And you can't be honest about that. What else you not being honest about

Me :dwillhuh:

Her So you not messing with a girl at work. Why you been wearing tie's all week to work. You didnt last week. You met some bytch up there. I'm not stupid

Why are you with her? If had even one conversation like that I'd be gone. She probably treats you like shyt because she knows she can.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why are you with her? If had even one conversation like that I'd be gone. She probably treats you like shyt because she knows she can.

She dont treat me like shyt homie. If anything I'm in the wrong half the time. I cheated before. I hit her before. I drink excessively. Somethings I can't mention in this thread because of privacy. But I know without a dout that this women is down for me.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
She dont treat me like shyt homie. If anything I'm in the wrong half the time. I cheated before. I hit her before. I drink excessively. Somethings I can't mention in this thread because of privacy. But I know without a dout that this women is down for me.

Well then, it looks like it's pretty much your fault that she feels this way about you :beli:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any drastic changes will create suspicion. This reminds of the time i order my eggs overeasy instead of scrambled. I was accused of having another women cook for me.

One time she went out of town for a weekend and I had a few cans of flavored of flavored soda water instead of plain in the fridge when she got home. Never again. :to:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Damn, brah. You sound like an a$$hole. You sound like one of them nikkas that I hear bytches cry about then run back to.

I feel like a bad guy in this thread tryna offer advice n shyt. Hittin women. fukks wrong with you

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait nikkas is letting females interrogate them on some Good cop Bad cop shyt :why:??? Soon as a women asks me more than 3 questions back to back with an inquisitory tone:rudy: i just point to the door and tell her "it works" watch how quickly she calms down...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is how the convo went

Me Yes,why would you ask that

Her: Nygga you lying. You just saying that because you don't want to talk about it. You need to deal with real life

Me :wtf: where is this coming from

Her You know where it's coming from. All I asked you was one question. And you can't be honest about that. What else you not being honest about

Me :dwillhuh:

:snoop:

This cannot be life.