So she asks.... Do you think i'm Beautiful

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Lord knows i want to just shut her down and do this. But,well you know how women and there feelings are

:laff:

:mjpls: The entire point is to hurt her feelings and stop the exchange before it even happens. She already knew your answer and her response to it in advance. When women ask questions like that they are fishing for something else.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
And this is how the convo went

Me Yes,why would you ask that

Her: Nygga you lying. You just saying that because you don't want to talk about it. You need to deal with real life

Me :wtf: where is this coming from

Her You know where it's coming from. All I asked you was one question. And you can't be honest about that. What else you not being honest about

Me :dwillhuh:

Her So you not messing with a girl at work. Why you been wearing tie's all week to work. You didnt last week. You met some bytch up there. I'm not stupid

:rudy:

No words would of been spoken, just quietly

http://www.gifflix.com/files/c6ba0fd8e8d2.gif

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:mjpls: The entire point is to hurt her feelings and stop the exchange before it even happened. She already knew your answer and her response to it in advance. When women ask questions like that they are fishing for something else.

:ohhh: Can I ask how old you are. That's a dope assessment. I didnt think of it like that.

If she was a PAAG you wouldn't have to worry about all that.

I will never deal with a white woman. I rather deal with these problems

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:mjpls: The entire point is to hurt her feelings and stop the exchange before it even happens. She already knew your answer and her response to it in advance. When women ask questions like that they are fishing for something else.

:myman:

Thing is, she won't tell you how full of shyt you are until she gathers more information..... :pachaha:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why you been wearing ties to work all week tho :mjpls: nikka you probably is cheating. Any nikka with all that Coli Cash go have bytches throwing the p*ssy at him:myman:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Men gotta have the balls in relationships, if she comin at u like that and u let her she has the upper hand.:what:

U got to figure a way to get Yo balls back.:smugfavre:

Put her on time out or something. Let her know what life is like without u. And remember us men always got options.:lolbron:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Why you been wearing ties to work all week tho :mjpls: nikka you probably is cheating. Any nikka with all that Coli Cash go have bytches throwing the p*ssy at him:myman:

Because a job opening is coming up.And i trying to look more professional. She does'nt know that i may be getting this new promotion. If i do get it (hopefully) it was gonna be a suprise.

Men gotta have the balls in relationships, if she comin at u like that and u let her she has the upper hand.:what:

U got to figure a way to get Yo balls back.:smugfavre:

Put her on time out or something. Let her know what life is like without u. And remember us men always got options.:lolbron:

I got a idea. But what you got in mind Wango?

I'm only in my mid-20's, I just have advanced game. :mjpls:

i see i said jealousy i said

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Even if she finds out i'm full of excrement, so what? :heh: I would just give her the :manny: and tell her if i'm full of it then she is too for being with me. :jawalrus:

:stopitslime:

You should have already did that instead of making this thread (you didn't make this thread I just checked, you actually gave good advise :laugh:)

Stop letting these females hands you their panties, wear the pants got damn it! :hmm:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
If you bout that life, go buy some new underwear & wear them. Wifey gonna go APE shyt :russ:

Post her reaction to the new drawers here :popcorn:

:ooh:

I prolly wont be another thread. I'd prolly be in jail for hitting her.

To be honest yall I just want to Love her and build. But some of the stuff she does sometimes irks me. Not saying that I'm perfect and do stupid stuff as well.