Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
And this is how the convo went

Me Yes,why would you ask that

Her: Nygga you lying. You just saying that because you don't want to talk about it. You need to deal with real life

Me :wtf: where is this coming from

Her You know where it's coming from. All I asked you was one question. And you can't be honest about that. What else you not being honest about

Me :dwillhuh:

Her So you not messing with a girl at work. Why you been wearing tie's all week to work. You didnt last week. You met some bytch up there. I'm not stupid

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
And this is how the convo went

Me Yes,why would you ask that

Her: Nygga you lying. You just saying that because you don't want to talk about it. You need to deal with real life

Me :wtf: where is this coming from

Her You know where it's coming from. All I asked you was one question. And you can't be honest about that. What else you not being honest about

Me :dwillhuh:

Her So you not messing with a girl at work. Why you been wearing tie's all week to work. You didnt last week. You met some bytch up there. I'm not stupid

Sound like a pre-emptive to her justifying what she contemplating on doing down the line.

Starting pointless fights?:mjpls:

Well evrerybody knows what's coming next question is do you?:shaq:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
smash one more time then drop that insecure asshoe

She not a jumpoff. This my girl i'm talking about

You should have said you've seen better.

Lord knows i want to just shut her down and do this. But,well you know how women and there feelings are

I would have had the :huh::wtf::what: face the whole time.
Flip I was like why are you doing this. I answered the question and you still not happy :wtf:

I wish my head would morph into a :wtf: smiley sometimes when im talking to my girl.

:childplease: would be helpful too

:laff:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
4fTXW.png