So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That's nice. This should make things clearer for you.......​

So, how exactly did Jews monopolize the Slave Trade?​
So obvious you are White/Jewish. Don’t believe the Im black shyt. And if you are black, you are confused. Your arguments are completely wrong and I’ve noted shyt you have said here. Making light of the KKK... stating you don’t agree with rape, but it’s not wrong ... and even stating some of the slavemasters may not have known what they were doing was wrong and in that case it would make those ones not guilty. Please don’t make me post receipts. You should be banned. You are lucky I don’t make a exposal thread on you. Those three things would end you. Just watch what you say and I won’t bother with you. And don’t bother looking at my post. I don’t have nothing that is anti-black or stupid like that

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
So obvious you are White/Jewish. Don’t believe the Im black shyt. And if you are black, you are confused. Your arguments are completely wrong and I’ve noted shyt you have said here. Making light of the KKK... stating you don’t agree with rape, but it’s not wrong ... and even stating some of the slavemasters may not have known what they were doing was wrong and in that case it would make those ones not guilty. Please don’t make me post receipts. You should be banned. You are lucky I don’t make a exposal thread on you. Those three things would end you. Just watch what you say and I won’t bother with you
Hmmm, interesting. But we have to feel sympathetic over anti-Catholic literature and shyt like that.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hmmm, interesting. But we have to feel sympathetic over anti-Catholic literature and shyt like that.
Whatever y’all are discussing I really have not been in this thread so don’t know. I entered here randomly because I posted at the very beginning. I just noticed he was here and wondered what he was saying. So there it is. I’m not following the conversation . Just read a couple of his post to see his language to confirm what I already knew.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ban Bet. I prove I'm Black, you take a week vacation. I don't prove it, I go permanently.​

All the other stuff is irrelevant.​
The other stuff is irrelevant? :hhh:. Im sure no one is going to agree with you...I stated you either not black or confused. So I am right either way. All I care about is the ignorant shyt you say

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yes. Irrelevant. You said you didn't believe I was Black so put your money where your keyboard is.

We can settle that discrepancy.​
Look at the post dumbass. You can’t read or something. I said I am convinced you either not black or confused... or confused means black but confused:dahell:If you were just a white boy and never said those things why would I care. It’s white boys on the site. I don’t care. It’s what you said. All soavemasters weren’t bad. Making light of KKK. Rape isn’t wrong :scust: If you are black it makes it even worse to say that shyt. People won’t care what race you are

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
and, also, ... respond​

You have no idea what you’re talking about. You’re just throwing with dirt in hopes that something will stick to the wall.

Spain had an enormous Jewish community in the middle ages and toward the end of the 14th century large numbers of them were converted to Catholicism. A “converso” is literally someone who was formerly Jewish and is now Catholic. They converted for all kinds of reasons. Some of them were forced; some of them went willingly into Catholicism. The term converso was applied not only to the generation that converted but also to their children and their grandchildren and on down through the generations
Secret Files of The Inquisition . Conversos and the Spanish Inqusition | PBS

For example, Sir John Hawkins, the first slave-ship captain to bring African slaves to the Americas, was a religious man who insisted that his crew “serve God daily” and “love one another.” His ship, ironically called “The Good Ship Jesus,” left the shores of his native England for Africa in October 1562.
[...]
Many European ‘Christian’ slavers perceived the Africans they encountered as irreligious and uncivilized persons. They justified slavery by rationalizing that they were Christianizing and civilizing their African captors. They were driven by missionary motives and impulses,” Chism said.

Further, many Anglo-Christians defended slavery using the Bible. For example, white Christian apologists for slavery argued that the curse of Ham in Genesis Chapter 9 and verses 20 to 25 provided a biblical rationale for the enslavement of Blacks, Chism said.
The Major Role The Catholic Church Played in Slavery

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yes. Irrelevant. You said you didn't believe I was Black so put your money where your keyboard is.

We can settle that discrepancy.​
You went out of your way to prove anti-Catholic literature and disprove Jewish involvement in transatlantic slavery, while nobody asked you to do so. But when asked to respond the injustices done to Black people you ran in circles, made excuses etc. and made sure to not respond. After 24 hours you still haven’t responded, because you can’t refute anything I’ve posted. And yes, we know it’s pseudo babble, because that’s what religion is based on, right? So all the schism history you’ve been posting about is irrelevant. The Hamitic doctrine imposed upon Black people is real, pseudo or not. All the racism and dehumanization have endured and still endure came straight from that racist philosophy.

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Prison Planet said:
It’s what you said. All soavemasters weren’t bad. Making light of KKK. Rape isn’t wrong. If you are black it makes it even worse to say that shyt. People won’t care what race you are

If that's the impression you got, then the person with reading comprehension issues is you, fam. I never stated all Colonial slavemasters weren't bad, never stated rape isn't wrong, and Black people don't make fun of the Klan? Really? You ever heard of Clayton Bigsby? Calling the Klan a bunch of drunks isn't allowed in the Black Community now?

LOL.​

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
If that's the impression you got, then the person with reading comprehension issues is you, fam. I never stated all Colonial slavemasters weren't bad, never stated rape isn't wrong, and Black people don't make fun of the Klan? Really? You ever heard of Clayton Bigsby? Calling the Klan a bunch of drunks isn't allowed in the Black Community now?

More people got that impression, so there has to be some true to it.

:stopitslime:

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Thanks. That proves Jews couldn't participate in the Slave Trade in any appreciable numbers as they were expelled from the Christian Nations heavily-invested in it, like Spain in 1492, and Portugal in 1497.​
This is just laughable. The part you skipped on is the conversation to Catholicism. I told you before that a lot converted their names. You simply have no idea what you are talking about. Secondly, it also directly contradicts your claims of religious freedom for Africans to practice indigenous, the Islam and the Judaic fait.

Converso - Wikipedia

9780268103217.jpg

images

You were born to be battered and brushed. That’s why you have to eat all these punches.

Last edited: