So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
You misunderstood my entire argument.

No, I do not. Your posts are vague to stay in a safety zone. As soon as go out of your narrow comfort zone you start to make mistakes and lose.
Your reasoning is circular and you are arguing strawmen, not my actual position.
I am asking you to elaborate on the question, but you cannot, you do not, because you cannot. Now, that is circularity. Keeping responding with "it's pseudo science" is circular reasoning and repetitive strawmen arguing. Elaborating is not.
No, I said, quite clearly, 'people'. YOU keep saying, specifically, Black.​

Yes, because the subject and topic is about Black people being subjugated. I am asking you once again.

Result of Black men being false accused and imprisonment, the racial wealth gab etc. funding gap between Black and whites school is actually because of this so called adherence to pseudoscience Black people supposedly believe in (as you keep claiming)? It's not due to racist policies, but due to Black people is that what you are saying?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Yep, knew all that but doesn't prove Jews were major players in the Atlantic Slave Trade.​

They had a whole monopoly on it. Big Major Players.

You said I knew all that, which you believe that I'm right about, and didn't have to prove to you but you wanna not believe me about the Jews being Major Players in the enslavement on blacks? Lol

Study breh... you believe one thing from me about the blacks, which I didn't really prove to you, you just accepted it, but you wanna go against me about my knowledge on the Jews lol..

Yea ok, you know what I'm saying is true, if you know what I said about black ppl and them practicing their religion in peace was BS that you stated then you tried to put up that BS US Constitutional amendment smh.

You're one of those guys

Study

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ish Geber said:
No, I do not. Your posts are vague to stay in a safety zone. As soon as go out of your narrow comfort zone you start to make mistakes and lose.

I keep to the point and try not to deviate too much. Not into rabbit-holes and red-herrings.​

Ish Geber said:
I am asking you to elaborate on the question, but you cannot, you do not, because you cannot.

Nothing I say is going to be properly understood because of the following.......
Ish Geber said:
Yes, because the subject and topic is about Black people being subjugated.

There's the misconnect.​

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Not at all, that actually proves what I stated.

If you're looking for "African indigenous religions" or "Native American religions" to be on there, specifically, then of course you'd think as you do.​

The Catholic church was vehemently against indigenous African religious practices. The Catholic church claimed that the African was a soulless being meant for enslavement. Your claims make no sense and are basically laughable at best. It's right there in the Papal Bull. Neither was the Black (African) allowed to practice the Islamic and Judaic fait. This is not even debatable, it's widespread known.

You are a very confused individual. White supremacy is all about confusion and you are now blatantly lying here.

Sublimis Deus - Wikipedia

Now tell, from where does this reasoning stems? Explain the history.

:sadcam:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I keep to the point and try not to deviate too much. Not into rabbit-holes and red-herrings.​
Translation of the above is "I don't know what the fukk I am taking about, I just act as if I do so I won't be caught."

Nothing I say is going to be properly understood because of the following.......

I am waiting for you to debunk the data I have posted. Stop waiting peoples time with this iterating circular talk.

There's the misconnect.​

What and where is the misconnect? Tell, was the Black Codes, Convict leasing, Share Cropping etc. because Black people supposed believed in this adhering of pseudo science?

I am waiting for you to answer the questions, not to derail the question like a coward.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no issues with him

He is an Arab/Saphiritic Jew. He actually may have claim to ancient Israel

He is is a little to close to these White "Jews" though considering they are all converts

:yeshrug: You can take pleasure that their agendas hold malice so it makes it easy to disregard

I dont think you're being genuine because of the way you appeared in this thread from the first page.

You sound like you're only saying this because it's a part of your job. What paperwork you had to sign? After all, you do live in New York and they do make folks sign paperwork. This guy is clearly an agent.

Our forums have been compromised by these leftist Biden/BLM agents. I told yall @BaggerofTea is a gay black guy working for the dnc and BLM, spying on this forum to find out what's hot in the streets. Bet he was happy as hell when Kamala Harris got on the ticket. I see you, fraud.

Mods, @Barnett114 @Lord Scarf, @Houston911, watch this dude. Somethings funny style about this guy. I think this guy is data collecting too. Dont leave your info for @BaggerofTea

Last edited:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If hes lookin for head one night and all his usual hoes aint comin through he can always go see his rabbi