So @sccit is an open zionist on a black hip hop forum?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You’re asking me clarification on what a document is saying that you can read for yourself? That’s odd.

Man im not even coming at you.

But ok

150-3000 slaves in st thomas. Thats a pretty big range of an estimate and a pretty low amount of total slaves (of the overall amount) but noted. Thanks for the information

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Then don't respond.
I responded. White supremacy is all about misleading, derailing, wasting time, delaying, deception, relegating and not answering to questions directly. To a white suprematist there’s always another excuse.

Why would I have to refute a strawman that isn't attacking my actual position?​

What position is it you are taking in the first place? Nobody knows, because you are all over the place. You never gave a clear indication on your stance pertaining the racial wealth gap, the school funding wealth gap between Black and White schools, mass incarceration of Black males, false accusations, arrest and imprisonments etc..
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Man im not even coming at you.

But ok

150-3000 slaves in st thomas. Thats a pretty big range of an estimate and a pretty low amount of total slaves (of the overall amount) but noted. Thanks for the information
I posted that document because it mentioned the Black Jews being taken into slavery. Meaning Black Jewish people were taken into slavery in the "New World". These people weren't allowed to practice their fait. That's the point I am making.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I posted that document because it mentioned the Black Jews being taken into slavery.

Im more than willing to look at any legitimate sources of information and i learned something so i appreciate that.

Perhaps it was the other poster who said jews had a monopoly over the slave trade. While your source was genuinely helpful i wouldnt say that it proves the assertion that they had a monopoly. That was what i was primarily looking for while reading the document.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Im more than willing to look at any legitimate sources of information and i learned something so i appreciate that.

Perhaps it was the other poster who said jews had a monopoly over the slave trade. While your source was genuinely helpful i wouldnt say that it proves the assertion that they had a monopoly. That was what i was primarily looking for while reading the document.

I don't know who had a monopoly, all I know is that all joint in enslavement of Black people and that it has root in the Hamitic doctrine. We know from these classical sources that it didn't matter the fait and religious practices those Black people had, all were put into slavery.

We know from reputable sources that people of the jewish fait held slaves, some converted to christianity and or had name conversions. There was a time when it was dismissed that any jewish person had involvement in the transatlantic slavery.

If you'd like to learn more, you need to look up that book itself.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ish Geber said:

This is supposed to show......what? I have one name, Gonzalez, that is probably Jewish and the mention of "black Portuguese" being descended from Jews, but no number quantifying how many Jews were there. I do, however, have numbers for Jewish slave-ownership in 1817:

St. Thomas-in-the-East = 361
St. Thomas-in-the-Vale= 151

Non-Jews owned:

East = 25,804
Vale = 12,066​

Source: B. W. Higman, Slave Population and Economy in Jamaica, 1807-1834.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
This is supposed to show......what? I have one name, Gonzalez, that is probably Jewish and the mention of "black Portuguese" being descended from Jews, but no number quantifying how many Jews were there. I do, however, have numbers for Jewish slave-ownership in 1817:

St. Thomas-in-the-East = 361
St. Thomas-in-the-Vale= 151

Non-Jews owned:

East = 25,804
Vale = 12,066​

Source: B. W. Higman, Slave Population and Economy in Jamaica, 1807-1834.

You have proven to be mentally slow.

The History of the Jews in New Zealand (1958), “as they had no desire to pour money into a company which was in direct competition with them and which showed prejudice against Jews by prohibiting them from becoming directors…. However, as the influence and power of the Dutch East India Company grew, the Jews gradually bought up its shares, and by the end of the 17th century became the principal stockholders in Holland, controlling a quarter of its stock. In the middle of the 17th century, the relief and sustenance of the needy Jews of Amsterdam was obtained by a communal tax on the Jewish shareholders in the East India Company, which formed a principal source of income of the community in that period and for many years afterwards.”
June 3: The Dutch East India Company

In the middle of the seventeenth century, the relief and sustenance of the needy Jews of Amsterdam was obtained by a communal tax on the Jewish shareholders in the East India Company, which formed a principal source of income of the community in that period and for many years afterwards. Although a Jew did not become a director of the Company nor one of the Council of Seventeen until 1748, it is not unreasonable to assumePAGE 20that many minor posts were filled long before that date by relatives and friends of the principal shareholders.

By 1609, the interests of the East India Company had grown to such an extent that it appointed Captain Both as Governor-General in Batavia. On his way home five years later he died, the Company appointing Jan Pieterszoon Coen to replace him. Brought up as a strict Calvinist, Coen was descended from Italian Marrano-Jewish parents who had converted to Protestantism.
Chapter II — The Jews Come to Holland | NZETC

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ish Geber said:
I responded. White supremacy is all about

That's an entirely different topic.​

Ish Geber said:
What position is it you are taking in the first place? Nobody knows, because you are all over the place. You never gave a clear indication on your stance

I told you "Jews were not involved in any major way to the enslavement of Africans".

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
That's an entirely different topic.​
Nope, it's all and entirely the same topic. White supremacy is at the root of the transatlantic slavery and the Hamitic doctrine that led the way to modern day racism.

Was Cotton Mather a white supremacist?

I told you "Jews were not involved in any major way to the enslavement of Africans".

And you have never proven anything. All you posted was gobbledegook, because you never included people with converted names or altogether into Christianity. The exact number will never be known. But it's more than what you showed.

What I asked you to prove to me was my "supposed strawman arguments" on the racial wealth gap, the school funding wealth gap between Black and White schools, mass incarceration of Black males, false accusations, arrest and imprisonments etc..

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ish Geber said:
You have proven to be mentally slow.

June 3: The Dutch East India Company

LOL, owning/buying stock =/ participation in the slave trade. From 1707-1709, Jewish investors numbered 63 representing a whopping 4.3% of investors and 12% of the total stock in the Dutch East India Company.​

Source: P. G. M. dikkson, The Financial Revolution in England, A Study of the Development of Public Credit, 1688-1736. Pg 268.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
LOL, owning/buying stock =/ participation in the slave trade. From 1707-1709, Jewish investors numbered 63 representing a whopping 4.3% of investors and 12% of the total stock in the Dutch East India Company.​

Source: P. G. M. dikkson, The Financial Revolution in England, A Study of the Development of Public Credit, 1688-1736. Pg 268.

I understand that you belief religiously in that book by P. G. M. dikkson, but what does the book say about The Dutch East India Company and the convertos?

The old story in Latin America is that you have all these people who can trace their Jewish roots back to the time of the Spanish conquest of America, who were “hidden Jews,” who are kind of returning to that identity. That’s an older, more covered story in Latin America. And in the beginning, I thought maybe these new communities were connected to that, and I was not interested in that. There are a lot of people writing about those cases.
Interview: The "New Jews" of Latin America

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Ish Geber said:
Nope, it's all and entirely the same topic. White supremacy is at the root of the transatlantic slavery and the Hamitic doctrine that led the way to modern day racism.

White Supremacy is a result of slavery, not the root. Hamitic Doctrine is nonsense.
Ish Geber said:
Was Cotton Mather a white supremacist?

Probably. He hated Catholics and the Pope as well. Most Colonists did.​

Ish Geber said:
And you have never proven anything. All you posted was gobbledegook, because you never included people with converted names or altogether into Christianity.

Converted names don't prove Judaic adherence.​

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
White Supremacy is a result of slavery, not the root. Hamitic Doctrine is nonsense.
So first there was race based slavery and then there was white supremacy? Is that what you are claiming here?

Probably. He hated Catholics and the Pope as well. Most Colonists did.​

So Cotton Mather a white supremacist because he hate hated Catholics and the Pope as well. And most colonists did?

:lolbron:

Converted names don't prove Judaic adherence.​

:blessed:?

It's widely known, there is no secrete to this. It's not even a debate. All it merely shows your incompetence on the topic that you derail to historical adherence.

Last edited: