So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this is your mans?? Literally dancing one day as if he solves the magical cure for racism, last time that I checked- black men are still dying, Covid is still an issue, no investments in the economic situations of black communities, police are still not prosecuted for sanctioned race killings, and there is no signed reparations agenda so what exactly is he celebrating??
:picard::mjtf:

Bout to get my dance on.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:umad: the man is good at what he does. Gotta give him credit.
Explain to the room exactly what he does and his work toward black progression that benefits the black community. Please use verifiable resources. I’ll wait. (And no, helping to get rid of Trump, isn’t a sold answer, we all knew Trump was dead in the water) Also now that Trump is gone, what’s Roland’s plan? List format is preferred please rather than smileys, sarcasm and gifs.
:comeon:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the problem? Ain't this what we suppose to do? It's more clear than ever how much Dems need Black voters. Let's leverage it for our benefit.

Or did "tangibles" stop mattering over night?

No that's not what we're supposed to do. You think these white folks gone actually fund our revolution? How about he just do his job effectively. The people will fund him. I'm more of a reader than watcher of videos, so I'm not real familiar with all the black media folks. But the few times I've stumbled onto folks like Vicki Dillard, Tariq, The Black Channel, Professor Black Truth, etc....they speak to the audience in front of them and those people are the ones that fund them. And for some reason, their message sounds more organic and pure to the black plight than Rolands shill act does. Plus, how can any self respecting black man ride for Roland after Richard Spencer had him scared to say he was a black man???

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IDK what "white guard" means

The man is closer to power INDEPENDENTLY than 90% of his critics

Are you telling me Jason Black doesn't want senators and congresspeople on speed dial?
Again. list Roland’s verifiable contributions to the black community where black people have actually benefited rather than his political pundits and c00n-cac counterparts.
Don’t bother quoting me if you cannot provide details bc this is my 4th time asking this question of his followers like you and I’m getting bored with the lack of in depth intellectual discourse to counter the points made and the repeat deflection - you sound like his personal YouTube ad. If I wanted to hear that, I would run on his twitter page.
And you spam this board at Least 200x a day, but you don’t know what the terminology “white guard” means. That cognitive dissonance must be contagious.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You should be ashamed if you’re a grown man listening to a faceless angry dude bytch about everything.you might as well start listening to
Dr Claw :mjlol:
giphy.gif
White boy retorting ^^^ if you want to sound “hip” , catch up - it’s 2020, I don’t think anyone under the age of 65 cares about that gif reference. Just like the word “honkey” to sound down.
:deadmanny::deadrose:
Yo cracker ass certified as a vampires reflection in a mirror:bryan: And again honkey

theh you turn around and praise “those honkeys” For getting heads “bussed to the white meat” you cac frauding jive turkey

These are the white liberals y’all hate so much and equate to the racist ass white conservatives. These cacs are out here with us getting their heads bussed to the white meat To:francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again. list Roland’s verifiable contributions to the black community where black people have actually benefited rather than his political pundits and c00n-cac counterparts.
Don’t bother quoting me if you cannot provide details bc this is my 4th time asking this question of his followers like you and I’m getting bored with the lack of in depth intellectual discourse to counter the points made and the repeat deflection - you sound like his personal YouTube ad. If I wanted to hear that, I would run on his twitter page.
And you spam this board at Least 200x a day, but you don’t know what the terminology “white guard” means. That cognitive dissonance must be contagious.
His contributions are providing an exclusively black central platform for black politics. Period.

AGAIN, HE CAN GET ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL ON HIS SHOW. NO. OTHER. BLACK. SHOW. CAN. DO. THIS.

Not BOSSIP. NOT WSHH. NOT THE SHADE ROOM. NOT REVOLT. NOT EVEN THE GODDAMN BREAKFAST CLUB.

He's made the careers of countless black people in politics. Most of the black talking heads you see on TV came up under him. The man is massively influential. If you want his personal CV, DM him on twitter.

The point is that if we need INDEPENDENT BLACK MEDIA, Roland's example is unique and a proven concept.

If you want a perfect leader or model, I can't provide that for you.

What he offers is beyond what his critics do.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No that's not what we're supposed to do. You think these white folks gone actually fund our revolution? How about he just do his job effectively. The people will fund him. I'm more of a reader than watcher of videos, so I'm not real familiar with all the black media folks. But the few times I've stumbled onto folks like Vicki Dillard, Tariq, The Black Channel, Professor Black Truth, etc....they speak to the audience in front of them and those people are the ones that fund them. And for some reason, their message sounds more organic and pure to the black plight than Rolands shill act does. Plus, how can any self respecting black man ride for Roland after Richard Spencer had him scared to say he was a black man???

:dead:CAC SIMPILY ASKED LARD ASS
IF HE WAS A BLACK MAN
AND DUDE WOULDNT
SAY HE WAS A BLACK MAN.

THIS IS THE VOICE THE SHILLS
WANT TO REPRESENT BLACK PPL?
:devil:
:evil:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nah, yall can't do this fence riding shyt.

White media is literally on the backs of deep pocketed funders via ads, donations and countless other things.

Yall talk about EQUITY and EQUALITY.

Black media needs that SAME money the DNC spends on all this centrist bullshyt that doesn't go towards black media.

Now you want him to do it independently. What?

Roland will spend hours breaking down senate procedure and courts and nuances of laws being passed.

What does Jason Black talk about? I mean seriously. What laws or policies are these people advocating?

Theres only so much "do it ourselves" you can digest.

Yeah, we get that.

Roland Martin is literally creating the only black media outlet akin to CNN or MSNBC.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
His contributions are providing an exclusively black central platform for black politics. Period.

AGAIN, HE CAN GET ANY ELECTED OFFICIAL ON HIS SHOW. NO. OTHER. BLACK. SHOW. CAN. DO. THIS.

Not BOSSIP. NOT WSHH. NOT THE SHADE ROOM. NOT REVOLT. NOT EVEN THE GODDAMN BREAKFAST CLUB.

He's made the careers of countless black people in politics. Most of the black talking heads you see on TV came up under him. The man is massively influential. If you want his personal CV, DM him on twitter.

The point is that if we need INDEPENDENT BLACK MEDIA, Roland's example is unique and a proven concept.

If you want a perfect leader or model, I can't provide that for you.

What he offers is beyond what his critics do.
PLEASE QUOTE THE LOOONG LIST
OF ELECTED OFFICIALS HES HAD ON
THAT SHOW SINCE YOU KEEP
MENTIONING IT.

:devil:
:evil:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We'll rap later. I'm working right now.
The all too convenient - “I’m too busy to post on the coli, I’m working my 6 figure, 6 cert, 6 jobs to comment at the moment and I’m not going to engage you losers who have nothing better to do with your time” excuse when asked for facts.
:unimpressed:
Even though you had time to construct paras and you’re on just as much as everybody else.
:beli:
Yeah, do you. I’ll be here all week.
:snooze:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, yall can't do this fence riding shyt.

White media is literally on the backs of deep pocketed funders via ads, donations and countless other things.

Yall talk about EQUITY and EQUALITY.

Black media needs that SAME money the DNC spends on all this centrist bullshyt that doesn't go towards black media.

Now you want him to do it independently. What?

Roland will spend hours breaking down senate procedure and courts and nuances of laws being passed.

What does Jason Black talk about? I mean seriously. What laws or policies are these people advocating?

Theres only so much "do it ourselves" you can digest.

Yeah, we get that.

Roland Martin is literally creating the only black media outlet akin to CNN or MSNBC.
That’s nothing to aspire to be - bought and sold media outlets that are backed by corporatism. You actually canceled your own commentary. Not only that but Roland has spent most of his time trying to weasel his way back in. Tf?

:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

tenor.gif