So Roland Martin Finally Played His Hand....

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I can't knock him. He's good at what he does. Most pundits cant tie his shoes. Plus, I have to respect his confidence and knowing his value, and balls to market himself. Tavis Smiley could learn a thing or two, and I miss him on NPR.
Yeah at least he's asking for tangibles for himself, and he's right. Even though talking to him is talking to shea butters you can't just give an interview to the Root and call it good.

Or maybe you can, you do an interview with them and they'll do ten think pieces on you shouting you out.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Roland is full of shill shyt and stopped being relevant after his shuck and jive routine not limited to but including the hostepping and his not so subtle slander showing out for his white company but trying to discredit and defame the late Khalid Mohammed. Anyone considering Roland as a representative of black interests instead of the wanna be mammy media provacateur that he is; needs their head examined because doing when a hint of research knows that Roland us self serving not a servant of the black community that he positions himself to be.

Not only that - people admiring Roland due his ill perceived politico prowess are the same ones enabling the “lesser of two evils” take what we can get handouts that the Democratic Party offers as “progress”.

(disclaimer this isn’t my page, Pure coincidence) for all you dumbass wanna be demopublican d-riders

yeah that Khalid Muhammad shyt was weak as fukk, especially since Roland and Khalid both from Houston and went to legendary black high schools down here

rip to one of the goats :mjcry:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You took 3 paragraphs to say nothing but a whole lot of nothing and 30+ people dapped this. Clearly you all have the Boule Brainwash syndrome. Rollie is a walking advertisement for the white guard while you wear that cape for his cacking. Rollie wasn’t even talking “tangibles” until he saw the new media gaining momentum. If you need the research, oh I got that. Because you seem to not have it. What formidable gains has he accomplished where he’s your crowned prince of the people. List it and let us know. He’ll sell you out for a spot on CNN- c00ns News Network and a 6 figure contract.
IDK what "white guard" means

The man is closer to power INDEPENDENTLY than 90% of his critics

Are you telling me Jason Black doesn't want senators and congresspeople on speed dial?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cats been bringing up the fact that Elle, a women's lifestyle magazine, had Cardi B interview Biden on some PR shyt. Roland, along with other black people in the media, tells Democrats that they need to invest more in black media, invest in black consultants so we can have access to these politicians and people get mad at that.:unimpressed:

Or get mad when they make their stop on Breakfast Club and call it a wrap on black outreach.
People are confusing me.

When VIACOM bought BET, didn't all that black news they had completely disappear?

Roland literally saw black media dry up.

And REVOLT/Diddy ain't doing shyt about it.

So he started his own.

Of course its not perfect, but Roland is doing what no other black man is doing right now in single handedly keeping black NEWS MEDIA alive in the internet age.

None of these black blog sites have news apparatus that not just focused on celebrity gossip.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is stupid

why would they listen to you and give you anything after you've saved them and are gonna continue saving them?

that's like being in the friendzone, saving her and then getting mad when a woman wont date you. but you still gonna buy her dinner

Yep Dems know they got the black vote

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He's not the only one who's "played his hand." The "tangible" crowd is clearly opposed to the funding of black media, which isn't surprising at all. If not Roland, they'll find issue with the next black face. The entire agenda has nothing to do with "tangibles" and black agendas and everything to do with stewing in misery and discontent. Those types will need to be dealt with, too, though thankfully there's an easy incredibly easy solution for that problem.
Facts

They can't have it the same way.

Jason Black and Professor Black Truth literally don't even have the balls to show their faces, but then want the same type of access, influence and power.

It doesn't work that ay.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:umad: the man is good at what he does. Gotta give him credit.
Dude stop- any REAL black person knows that he’s the ace boon c00n “safe negro” looking for his entryway into white society Washington DC circles. Weren’t you temp banned on here for doing a whole lot of c00ning and whitesplaining yourself, hence the name change when you returned so I guess this is your attempt at rebranding?
:ohhh::stopitslime:
and no, Roland was unceremoniously ousted from major media and took to YouTube when his cac coins dried up. He was even begging for donations to fund his ventures which is the same shyt that y’all try to sling on Tariq but even worse because Roland used this as his last resort, you hypocritical “tread light, good trouba “buck broke head asses with the selective recall.
:mjlol::mjlol:
Roland was caught on recording talking about he was going to beat Dr. Khalid’s ass- imagine worshiping that fat fuk who threatened to pull up on another black man but licks the cookies from cacs to get a hook up. Post up where he’s caught on tape having the same energy for whites in a room full of whites then I’ll give your position a look.

he was caught in a live recording pawning his wears to white venture capitalists. “Yessir I’se be the negro that you need to save you from the black radicalists”
:hhh::mjpls:
26:00

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Facts

They can't have it the same way.

Jason Black and Professor Black Truth literally don't even have the balls to show their faces, but then want the same type of access, influence and power.

It doesn't work that ay.
As opposed to Roland showing his naked ass on Twitter like a 20 year old thot?? That’s just what our leadership needs. They don’t show their faces bc they actually practice what they preach - the past 60 years all of the grassroots black leadership who visibly distanced themselves fro white authority were assassinated or imprisoned. But that rationale of keeping private escapes you bc they don’t post up on IG with their faces so as long as Roland keeps being assed out showing his balls, your good with that??
:gucci::usure:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bbbbutt at least he shows his face . This is exactly what we need more of - a slithering, slobbering emotional mess of a man crying for Caucasian culture and literally dancing for a ride on the c00n train
:wow:You sho nuff showed them Rollie Pollie - you brought the funk by showing your face, I’m not gonna hold you.
:mjcry:
EO66MssVAAAtVyd.jpg

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
That's after what looks like a blackball to me. Besides, his content goes over most people's heads. It's easy to listen to a Tariq. That's low brow punditry. His content attracts people who want their ears tickled. Bedbuck here, bedwench there, but the devil is in the details.......hence...make it make sense to me Tone. That works on YouTube, hence all the tangibles idiots who have no idea how government works, the lifespan of a bill, etc.. Same with the alt right weirdos who ate up Jordan Peterson telling them to clean up their rooms.

Roland Martin, Tavis Smiley, and even the non ADOS women like Joy Behar, know their sh!t. They're not gonna get views on YouTube because they transcend social media. Imagine the Hodgetwins on Anderson Cooper? Or Tariq on Tucker Carlson? Well. We saw how that played out. You put Roland Martin on Tucker Carlson, ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OUTCOME. .

Roland Martin for all his fat borderline fakkitry, is a damn good orator, and more knowledgeable than 90% of other television personalities and pundits, white or Black. We make the mistake of brushing him off cuz of the dancing. The irony, is when it comes to talking politics, he'd dance circles around content creators getting more than 36k views in two months on social media.
mase-gif.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's after what looks like a blackball to me. Besides, his content goes over most people's heads. It's easy to listen to a Tariq. That's low brow punditry. His content attracts people who want their ears tickled. Bedbuck here, bedwench there, but the devil is in the details.......hence...make it make sense to me Tone. That works on YouTube, hence all the tangibles idiots who have no idea how government works, the lifespan of a bill, etc.. Same with the alt right weirdos who ate up Jordan Peterson telling them to clean up their rooms.

Roland Martin, Tavis Smiley, and even the non ADOS women like Joy Behar, know their sh!t. They're not gonna get views on YouTube because they transcend social media. Imagine the Hodgetwins on Anderson Cooper? Or Tariq on Tucker Carlson? Well. We saw how that played out. You put Roland Martin on Tucker Carlson, ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OUTCOME. .

Roland Martin for all his fat borderline fakkitry, is a damn good orator, and more knowledgeable than 90% of other television personalities and pundits, white or Black. We make the mistake of brushing him off cuz of the dancing. The irony, is when it comes to talking politics, he'd dance circles around content creators getting more than 36k views in two months on social media.

Sounds like one knows how to attract the masses of black people,and the other knows how to preach to his choir. Id rather throw a check at Tariq and have him work his magic. Both are valuable in their own way though.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's a shill, but he's good at it. And he does an excellent job of pointing out why who he's shilling for is worth my attention span, whether I end up agreeing with him or not.

As far as a job is concerned, why shouldn't he eat? I work for a company now that I don't entirely agree with. However, if shilling for them by explaining what they offer puts money in my pocket, well guess what.....

He can eat....if he builds! I've watched fitness guys build a following and businesses from the ground up and they're nowhere near the orators, or as "educated" as Roland. I think its embarrassing that he's out here selling the black message to the highest bidder. Stop begging!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:umad: the man is good at what he does. Gotta give him credit.

this is your mans?? Literally dancing one day in as if he solved the magical cure for racism, last time that I checked- black men are still dying, Covid is still an issue, no investments in the economic situations of black communities, police are still not prosecuted for sanctioned race killings, and there is no signed reparations agenda so what exactly is he celebrating??
:picard::mjtf:

Last edited: