seinfeld-gif.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone knows about queers its this guy :mjpls:

folks like talking about my sexual orientation more than me which makes me wonder sometimes. :jawalrus:

stop coming @ me sideways, breh, with that passive aggressive bytchmade behavior. acting like i stole your manhood or something. i'm not your father, breh. if you got molested by him, you go approach him about that. otherwise, cut that bullshyt out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It amazes me because I gave my my life to God, and changed my old habits I'm being mocked?

It takes nothing to sleep with a chick.

Have I been tempted? Yes

Can I get sex if I wanted? Yes

Will I? Nope unless she's my wife.

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Ever since I got saved two years ago I have not had sex.

:obama:

I got you beat kid. When I gave my life to Christ, it was FOUR long years before I got it in. Niccas gonna laff, but it wasn't hard at all actually. Gap prior to the 4 year hiatus was 3 years. And that's keeping it real. I was so dry, I had sandbags for nuts.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you seen his pic? Dude looks like an AIDS patient, I know he aint talkin shyt.:aiscust:

again, that p*ssy ass passive aggressiveness.

how you gonna accuse me of talking shyt when you're doing the same fukking thing, you dumbass? why weren't you talking shyt when you had your opportunity?

don't even talk about how other people's pic when you can't even post a pic of yourself, you bytch.

i have the heart to post my pic and take the insults that come along with it. i dare your ass to post a pic of yourself and don't make any excuses either to why you can't. let's see how much balls you have as quick as you are to talk shyt.

if you can't, then shut the fukk up and apologize for embarrassing yourself.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:dry: I've never had a sexually transmitted disease. I just don't miss it. Haven't wanted it. I've been focusing on getting my money right instead.

For a second i was about to ask what the fukk is wrong with you. Then i realized you're a female and from my experience some of you all just dont/cant enjoy sex so . Sad but oh well :manny: . I honestly cant go 2 to 3 days without at least masturbating. I admit I'm a slave to my sexual urges. It's beginning to be a serious problem IMO but i havent done anything about it. I mean.. we all have our weaknesses . To some it's drugs. To some it's money. To some it's alcohol. Dont judge me :hmm:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
It amazes me because I gave my my life to God, and changed my old habits I'm being mocked?

Have I been tempted? Yes

Nothing wrong with it. I got married July of last year man. Every time I get inside the wiz, it's like gettin a slice of heaven :blessed:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have I been tempted? Yes

:laff:

cut that shyt out, breh. :mindblown:

if you're a born again christian, then ACT like one. i didn't know that it was in your faith to put down other people and belittle them because they're not following what you're doing. :mindblown: you come off like a self righteous a$$hole.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Have I been tempted? Yes

"Get Married Brehs"?

dafuq.gif