So Rick Ross Now Has More Singles With No Album Out Than TM103!

Will Ross Flop Cause He Ain't Buzzing?

• YUP! 7 singles, no hype.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Hell Naw! fukk singles.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • It'll be hard to top Self Made 2 at this point.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Daps
I wonder if Just Blaze is kind of bummed that I Love My bytches turned into such a dud. Obviously Just got paid regardless but money seems less important to him. That beat could have formed a CLASSIC song, but Ross just wastes it with such a lazy chorus and some throwaway lines. :sadbron:

I Luv My bytches was not a dude he killed that shyt gtfoh

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
He's gonna "flop" according to some bc he never does big numbers. His presence in hip-hop for some reason doesn't translate to album sales.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
He's gonna "flop" according to some bc he never does big numbers. His presence in hip-hop for some reason doesn't translate to album sales.

These rappers don't really care about record sales any more. It's all about having big singles that you can tour off of. Cats are touring off of mixtape songs. They're just paying their debt to the record label by putting out an album. They don't really eat off of that.

nikkas putting out all those singles cause they want to have songs that people are familiar so that they can perform them on tour. They could care less if they go gold or even plat.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
These rappers don't really care about record sales any more. It's all about having big singles that you can tour off of. Cats are touring off of mixtape songs. They're just paying their debt to the record label by putting out an album. They don't really eat off of that.

nikkas putting out all those singles cause they want to have songs that people are familiar so that they can perform them on tour. They could care less if they go gold or even plat.

the irony in your statement shocks me. thats like saying ima cop a brick and just give it out for free so nikkaz love me. i dont give a shyt about making money off of it.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
the irony in your statement shocks me. thats like saying ima cop a brick and just give it out for free so nikkaz love me. i dont give a shyt about making money off of it.

he toured off a mixtape...and has had the highest spinnin rap song for like the past 3 mths, off of that same free mixtape..

hes eating off of free music...street singles specifically...he'll never do big numbers

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
yea but to say rappers dont care if they go gold or plat is false. thats like saying ball players dont care about getting a ring. and if ur album aint going at least gold how u expect to sell out a tour. and when u the boss of ur crew u gotta put up big numbers. jeezy went gold. so ross better go gold too with this one or he lost.