So Rick Ross Now Has More Singles With No Album Out Than TM103!

Will Ross Flop Cause He Ain't Buzzing?

• YUP! 7 singles, no hype.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Hell Naw! fukk singles.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • It'll be hard to top Self Made 2 at this point.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Why are you counting 9 Piece and Stay Scheming? 9 Piece is from an old mixtape and I'm pretty sure it wasn't meant for GFID. Stay Scheming was a mixtape track as well. Sure he made a video for it and it got on the charts, but I saw no concerted effort to make it a single...

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:snoop:

rich 4ever got way less play in the hood than 103. and im from st. louis so dont argue with me.

:childplease: R4E came through & stole all that nikka buzz, thats all i heard comin outta everybody car out here. I didnt even listen to 103 til about a month later I was playin R4E so much.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Shake Life
Jizzle w/Lil Jon
Lose My Mind
All White
Ballin
F.A.M.E.

9 Piece was never a single choice for GFID and Stay Schemin was mixtape joint.
This whole argument is retarded anyway, Jeezy was talkin about 103 in 2009 and took a whole 2 years to drop it...the nikka dropped like 4 or 5 mixtapes to keep his buzz together. Ross buzz in 2012>>Jeezy before he dropped his album.

first off, jeezy always said tm103 would drop when it dropped. he knew he wanted it to have a build up like the carter 3 had with the 3 year wait for that so it would be perfect to end the series. second them 4-5 mixtapes he was feeding the street like real nikkas do when they record a lot of material between albums.

2 year wait with 4 singles/4 mixtapes is a better look than 2 year wait with 7 singles/2 group albums/3 mixtapes and still no buzz for your album. rickie lost.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
and 9 piece WAS his first single with t.i. then he put weezy on it. and stay scheamin was all over radio and tv. how is that not a single???

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
first off, jeezy always said tm103 would drop when it dropped. he knew he wanted it to have a build up like the carter 3 had with the 3 year wait for that so it would be perfect to end the series. second them 4-5 mixtapes he was feeding the street like real nikkas do when they record a lot of material between albums.

2 year wait with 5 singles/4 mixtapes is a better look than 2 year wait with 7 singles/2 group albums/3 mixtapes and still no buzz for you album. rickie lost.

:shaq2: Jeezy was quoted as saying "this summer' for 103 and that was in 2010..and them singles wasn't feedin shyt because besides Lose My Mind they were all duds.

Again Ross has only dropped 4 official singles..the first 2 got scrapped and now he's workin the Usher joint and Sophisticated. And why not let his group eat before his album drops? MMG winning as a team=Ross winning as a boss.

1 mixtape 4 singles>4 or 5 mixtapes 6 singles :lolbron:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
and 9 piece WAS his first single with t.i. then he put weezy on it. and stay scheamin was all over radio and tv. how is that not a single???

:snoop: so I guess u can't have a video off of the hottest mixtape to drop this year now.

meek had 2-3 videos in rotation without a album

9 piece was another mixtape song that he made a video to damn near 2 years ago.

where do u nikkas live to say gfid dosent have buzz :what:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina

Ring Ring was also all over the radio, doesn't mean it was a single. It was just a hot record off the mixtape that the DJ's picked up.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Every leaked track does not equal a single.

That's like saying Cartoons & Cereal is a single because it got released and is being performed.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Ross has obviously been a little too preoccupied with his burgeoning music label :obama:

Jeezy doesn't have to worry about such problems :lolbron:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
ITS STILL PROMOTION FOR UR ALBUM. SMH. IF ITS A HIT THEY'LL PUT IT ON THE ALBUM AS A BONUS. I CANT BELIEVE SO MANY OF YALL DONT KNOW HOW THE INDUSTRY GOES. MIXTAPES ARE JUST AS EQUAL TO SINGLES WHEN IT COMES TO PROMO FOR YOUR ALBUM. WHY U THINK MILLZ- AMEN TRACK IS NOW THE FIRST SINGLE TO THE ALBUM. CAUSE IT BLEW UP. THIS HAPPENS MORE THAN U THINK.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
lol at nikkaz arguing what they bump.

you cant compare rich forever to a tm103. ones a album ones a mixtape. and none of you nikkaz cop or paid for anything.

how many of you ever bought a jeezy or ross album. I know i never have never will.