So Rick Ross Now Has More Singles With No Album Out Than TM103!

Will Ross Flop Cause He Ain't Buzzing?

• YUP! 7 singles, no hype.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Hell Naw! fukk singles.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • It'll be hard to top Self Made 2 at this point.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
ITS STILL PROMOTION FOR UR ALBUM. SMH. IF ITS A HIT THEY'LL PUT IT ON THE ALBUM AS A BONUS. I CANT BELIEVE SO MANY OF YALL DONT KNOW HOW THE INDUSTRY GOES. MIXTAPES ARE JUST AS EQUAL TO SINGLES WHEN IT COMES TO PROMO FOR YOUR ALBUM. WHY U THINK MILLZ- AMEN TRACK IS NOW THE FIRST SINGLE TO THE ALBUM. CAUSE IT BLEW UP. THIS HAPPENS MORE THAN U THINK.
You don't have the slightest idea how a single works or even promo for that matter.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
and 9 piece WAS his first single with t.i. then he put weezy on it. and stay scheamin was all over radio and tv. how is that not a single???
Hell yea that shyt was a single. They had artwork for it and everything even on iTunes.
rick-ross-stay-schemin-500x500.jpg

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
You don't have the slightest idea how a single works or even promo for that matter.

yea cause mixtapes dont have any affect on ones album or the hype or buzz behind it. stay scheaming was just promo for rich forever and nothing more. rich forever is just promo for drake/common beef. :rudy:IDIOTS!

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
yea cause mixtapes dont have any affect on ones album or the hype or buzz behind it. stay scheaming was just promo for rich forever and nothing more. rich forever is just promo for drake/common beef. :rudy:IDIOTS!

but your naming songs that dropped before he even released the name of the album tho :beli:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hell yea that shyt was a single. They had artwork for it and everything even on iTunes.
rick-ross-stay-schemin-500x500.jpg

Damn never seen that before lol. Maybe if it wasn't for the WACK chorus that song coulda been bigger than just a vehicle for Drake's Common diss.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Lol.... Well. I call it karma.

He was on Rich Forever talking about Jeezy not buzzing and shyt getting pushed back.

Now the same exact thing is happening to him :russ:

Only difference is after those "struggles" jeezy actually dropped some soild singles "I Do, Superfreak, Leave you alone" The CD was soild, not his best but better than I expected and it sold well too.

Rich Forever was a good mixtape but it was overrated and like most of Ross's music it was hot for like 2 weeks to a month. It almost seems like he wasted his good tracks on a free mixtape and his album is gonna be filled with a bunch of lame collabs.
I have no hate for Ross but alot of his music is sounding the same over the past year or so. MMG is buzzing but Ross as a solo artist, not quite as much...

Daps
I Love My bytches is better than any single Jeezy released....and if you cant tell the dufference between the buzz of Jeezy and Ross, i dont know what to tell you, its clear as day

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
i love my bytches came and went like a silent fart. how dare u compare that shyt to i do or leave you alone. nikka fukked up a just blaze beat. that shyt is self ether. you the boss >

Daps
i love my bytches came and went like a silent fart. how dare u compare that shyt to i do or leave you alone. nikka fukked up a just blaze beat. that shyt is self ether. you the boss >

I love my bytches was one of the best songs to drop last year

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
Lol.... Well. I call it karma.

He was on Rich Forever talking about Jeezy not buzzing and shyt getting pushed back.

Now the same exact thing is happening to him :russ:

Only difference is after those "struggles" jeezy actually dropped some soild singles "I Do, Superfreak, Leave you alone" The CD was soild, not his best but better than I expected and it sold well too.

Rich Forever was a good mixtape but it was overrated and like most of Ross's music it was hot for like 2 weeks to a month. It almost seems like he wasted his good tracks on a free mixtape and his album is gonna be filled with a bunch of lame collabs.
I have no hate for Ross but alot of his music is sounding the same over the past year or so. MMG is buzzing but Ross as a solo artist, not quite as much...

:rudy:

:yawn: