So Rick Ross Now Has More Singles With No Album Out Than TM103!

Will Ross Flop Cause He Ain't Buzzing?

• YUP! 7 singles, no hype.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Hell Naw! fukk singles.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • It'll be hard to top Self Made 2 at this point.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Lol.... Well. I call it karma.

He was on Rich Forever talking about Jeezy not buzzing and shyt getting pushed back.

Now the same exact thing is happening to him :russ:

Only difference is after those "struggles" jeezy actually dropped some soild singles "I Do, Superfreak, Leave you alone" The CD was soild, not his best but better than I expected and it sold well too.

Rich Forever was a good mixtape but it was overrated and like most of Ross's music it was hot for like 2 weeks to a month. It almost seems like he wasted his good tracks on a free mixtape and his album is gonna be filled with a bunch of lame collabs.
I have no hate for Ross but alot of his music is sounding the same over the past year or so. MMG is buzzing but Ross as a solo artist, not quite as much...
I Do and Leave You Alone fizzled. He did good dropping Supafreak, because he got to ride 2 Chainz' buzz.

I honestly feel they (Ross & Jeezy) should put their differences aside and take over the summer with a surprise track together.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
update: ross drops another single that sounds like 80% of his mixtape tracks and his flow sounds like he just got out the ER. LAUSE!

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
YA shyt AIN'T BUZZIN!:damn:

TM103 SINGLES:
LOOSE MY MIND
ALL WHITE EVERYTHING
BALLIN'
F.A.M.E.

GOD FORGIVES, I FLOP SINGLES:
9 PIECE
YOU THE BOSS
I LOVE MY bytchES
STAY SCHEAMIN'
TOUCHING YOU
SO SOPHISTICATED
PUSH ME BACK

WTF ROSS TALKING ABOUT JEEZY GETTING PUSHED BACK WHEN HE DONE FELL THE fukk OFF. :shaq2:I'M GUESSING HE GONNA JUST DROP THE ALBUM NOW WITH NO HIT SINGLE CAUSE THAT shyt AINT GETTING ANYMORE HYPE AT THIS POINT.

you're missing about 8 jeezy singles

kobe/lebron
trap or die 2
trappin aint dead
jizzle
shake life
leave you alone
rap game

im forgetting some right now and i was clowning jeezy them whole 3 years he was struggling to get nikkas to care about his shyt...that should say enough about how much irrelevant material and flopped singles he was puttin out for a minute

9 piece came out during the teflon don era, had nothing to do with GFID...stay schemin was not a single, since its not an album song, it was a mixtape song that caught fire and got some radio play....now if it happened like BMF and MC Hammer, where they were mixtape songs originally that got so big they became album songs, you might have a point

first off, jeezy always said tm103 would drop when it dropped. he knew he wanted it to have a build up like the carter 3 had with the 3 year wait for that so it would be perfect to end the series. second them 4-5 mixtapes he was feeding the street like real nikkas do when they record a lot of material between albums.

2 year wait with 4 singles/4 mixtapes is a better look than 2 year wait with 7 singles/2 group albums/3 mixtapes and still no buzz for your album. rickie lost.

almost this entire post is a lie so i dont even know what to say

lol @ jeezy intentionally getting pushed back for 3 years

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
you're missing about 8 jeezy singles

kobe/lebron
trap or die 2
trappin aint dead
jizzle
shake life
leave you alone
rap game

im forgetting some right now and i was clowning jeezy them whole 3 years he was struggling to get nikkas to care about his shyt...that should say enough about how much irrelevant material and flopped singles he was puttin out for a minute

9 piece came out during the teflon don era, had nothing to do with GFID...stay schemin was not a single, since its not an album song, it was a mixtape song that caught fire and got some radio play....now if it happened like BMF and MC Hammer, where they were mixtape songs originally that got so big they became album songs, you might have a point

almost this entire post is a lie so i dont even know what to say

lol @ jeezy intentionally getting pushed back for 3 years

RICK LAUSE! U MAD :youngsabo:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Hold up so now 9 piece, an stay schemin were singles on GFID, now yall nikkas making shyt up

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
im really not, i just exposed a stupid weirdo nikka lying for no reason to defend young jeezy who he will never know or meet

im actually feeling pretty good :leon:

remind me to neg you for being a shytty poster when im off 24 tho

:rudy:u know u mad bruh!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if Just Blaze is kind of bummed that I Love My bytches turned into such a dud. Obviously Just got paid regardless but money seems less important to him. That beat could have formed a CLASSIC song, but Ross just wastes it with such a lazy chorus and some throwaway lines. :sadbron:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
ask drake what you do to a just blaze track. you would think ross would have learned.