So out of nowhere Amazon is restocking 46k PS5s on Thursday LMAO!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Got one back in January. It’s nice but nothing to really play on it yet.
How's the noise level and the weight? I've heard it's noisier than the pro and it looks much bigger. Also apparently there are some restrictions on transferring saves and games using external hard drives.

If they haven't fixed the hard drive issue I'm probably just going to wait until the inevitable slim version.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
This reseller stuff is silly. It seems to me that people are complaining en masse about these resellers but are unwilling to remain disciplined enough to not buy from the resellers forcing them to hold dead inventory until larger retailers flood the markets.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
How's the noise level and the weight? I've heard it's noisier than the pro and it looks much bigger. Also apparently there are some restrictions on transferring saves and games using external hard drives.

If they haven't fixed the hard drive issue I'm probably just going to wait until the inevitable slim version.
It gets noisy sometimes for idk what reason.. I think if you go idle the fan will start running like crazy (not sure why).

You don't hear it when the fan isn't spinning like crazy though. The weight? It's alright, I have it vertical on the stand. It doesn't ever move spots.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scalping is fukking ridiculous.

The price of things go up crazy because of them, and it's hard to get them.

Go look at the new generation of graphics cards.

Graphics card are always over priced especially when they are first release because they are scarce

add that with the crypto mining bandwagon, and there you have it, a cryptominer will pay twice the msrp because they gonna make that money back in 6 months mining with the card, so they get 20 cards, they will have all that money back in 6 months and be all profit

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This reseller stuff is silly. It seems to me that people are complaining en masse about these resellers but are unwilling to remain disciplined enough to not buy from the resellers forcing them to hold dead inventory until larger retailers flood the markets.
Large retailers can't flood the market. PlayStation and Microsoft are being smart and inducing demand by limiting supply. We're in a day and age where everyone wants to be a youtuber, twitch streamer, social media star of some sorts. Well to do that you have to have the newest and best tech. And those large streamers are streaming the newest and best tech to their fanbases who in turn don't want to be left out. This is amplified with the pandemic and people being stuck inside with nothing to do but play video games.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

it’s actually pretty quiet. You may hear some noise when it first loads up. It’s definitely bigger but not to bad if you lay it horizontally. Lol

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Large retailers can't flood the market. PlayStation and Microsoft are being smart and inducing demand by limiting supply. We're in a day and age where everyone wants to be a youtuber, twitch streamer, social media star of some sorts. Well to do that you have to have the newest and best tech. And those large streamers are streaming the newest and best tech to their fanbases who in turn don't want to be left out. This is amplified with the pandemic and people being stuck inside with nothing to do but play video games.
I see. That is the part I don’t understand. Thanks for explaining that. To me, I’m like stall em out. Don’t buy and let retailers keep dropping and let the product sit.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Fam I'm still on the same PC from 2012 lmao.

I wanna build a new PC but I wanna get a 30 series with it smh.

:damn: My last rig was built in 2012 too. It was a struggle finishing my new one last year. Couldn't find a PSU, Intel was buggin' with the CPU prices so I jumped to AMD for the first time and then struggled to find the right mobo. :martin:

I'm forced to stick with my weak old ass 1050. Thought I could just cave and considered buying a card from the 2000 series but those prices are violatin'. :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Thinking about copping a PS4 (yes, PS4 in 2021) with my stimmy check. Larger library of games than the PS5 for now. Newest system I have is PS3 and IDC about having the latest and greatest.

My plan is to use my gaming PC for PC exclusives and PS4 for everything else, Need for Speed Heat and FPS are games I plan to buy for PS4.

When you play heat let me know if the online community is poppin yet. I got off cuz the online was borning