So now everybody is a Nas stan right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh...you fakkits in here bytch-slapping each other like two drunk pussies in leotards walking out of some Cubana club in lower Manhattan. On one side you got a whiteboy from Bumblefukk, Indiana, and on the other side you got a nikka that's mad at his BFF because he's gotten too popular and his stan efforts may become lost amongst new pom-pom wavers :scusthov:. Both of you nikkas currently reppin' the fakkitry that's taking over Hip-Hop :smh: I bet this nikka Larry Legend currently typing in skinny jeans and flip-flops while his moms banging on his door asking if he wants any desert before bedtime and this nikka Pop203 currently posting on his MetroPCS phone on the back of the bus ice-grilling everybody that he see with the Nas cd, :scusthov:. This is a sad moment for Hip-Hop people, smh.

Nah, just fukkin' wit y'all :heh:. Nas running Hip-Hop right now and Camel Stans are :mad:

hahahahaha, salute my nig, i was laughin out even when i didn't know you was jokin

off topic but, pcs metros are hustler phones b. i know to the world they're bum phones (which they are) but n!ggas reading this right now who know the life know what time it is with those phones. i got too much pride to rock with them sh!ts tho, no need.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Honestly OP I know how you feel, I've been a Wayne stan since "Get Off The Corner" dropped. I tried to put all my homies and cousins and brother on to his timeless music and nobody would fukk with it but I seen the potential, all they heard was a 17 year old droppin jibberish all over tracks. Then he dropped "Tha Carter" and the true Wayne stans was :win: then the squad up tapes :bryan:. It was all up from there, while everyone who didn't fukk with the kid was now bumpin the droughts and suffix and dedications, I stood like a proud dad watchin his only son that made it. But before too long you fakkits gave him false hope and ruined him, you made my dude go from
lil-wayne.jpg

to
0901lil-wayne-jeggings-vmas_fa.jpg

And you fakkits are to blame maaaaan :to: Got me thinkin about disowning him :to:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
you want him all to yourself you old ass fakkit?

i hate bytch ass nikkas like you. ol "i had him first" in the face lookin ass nikka.

do like your name says and pop yourself in the head 203 times

Well damn!

@ OP I'd rather they dikkride nas than Drake. We need the goat to get the props he deserves.

:ahh:

GETTINIT23

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seen mad people on twitter saying stuff like...."i liked nas before he was trendy" because so many youngins are pickin up on his music....so nas is trendy now hahahaha...i like it though, its great to see everyone embrace nas

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
where were they for the past 20 years? lol. thats my issue

they like him now cause he's a trending topic? no good. what happens when he's not trending anymore? i cant believe i needed to explain. :yeshrug:

It's like this every time a new Nas album comes out. IMO, it was 10 times worse when SD came out.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nas stans are just confused that most nikkas actually just enjoys good music NO MATTER WHO IT COMES FROM.