So now everybody is a Nas stan right?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
yikes! those words, such awful words you type, :lolbron:. i find solace in the fact that you're almost certainly a nerd/loser/square and you'd never speak such words to someone like me offline. that always takes the sting off of the disrespectful keyboard strokes.

i'm a nerd loser yet you've been on message boards dikkriding a rapper since I was in middle school

go spit a loogie in your mothers face for having you, you worthless clown. this dude is tryna chain Nas up in his backyard so nobody else gets to him on sum black snake moan shyt. kill yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm a nerd loser yet you've been on message boards dikkriding a rapper since I was in middle school

go spit a loogie in your mothers face for having you, you worthless clown.

dog, realize that you're typing right now, :pachaha:. you probably ice grillin the screen my n!gga, sweatin

go get cha shinebox, i'd go in ya pockets, old head

and how does me being on a message board stanning nas since you were in middle school somehow make you not a square? son, you still a butthead

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
dog, realize that you're typing right now, :pachaha:. you probably ice grillin the screen my n!gga, sweatin

go get cha shinebox b, i'd go in ya pockets, old head

you were dikkriding Nas on internet sites before I knew how to color in the lines

you're pathetic dog. I'm talking down to you because I'm completely disgusted with your presence

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you were dikkriding Nas before I knew how to color in the lines

you're pathetic dog. I'm talking down to you because I'm completely disgusted with your presence

i'm not disgusted by your presence tho, because i have no idea who you are. you almost got a 1000 posts and i've never seen your screen name before on here yet you know me, seemingly since I joined SOHH in 06 stanning Nas. think about all that for a second, I DO NOT KNOW YOU.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha: yall done brought shiggs old ass out of retirement.

this is a good week for nas stans, let them nikkas shine pop nobody didnt say nothin when u used to stan 50 and the unit.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

go get cha shinebox, i'd go in ya pockets, old head

and how does me being on a message board stanning nas since you were in middle school somehow make you not a square? son, you still a butthead

is this a serious question?

you ain't even hustling backwards, you hustling sideways. going in a straight line.

you been doin the same shyt for 10 years and ain't got shyt to show for it but some positive rep. i pray to god i don't end up like you.

i'm not disgusted by your presence tho, because i have no idea who you are. you almost got a 1000 posts and i've never seen your screen name before on here yet you know me, seemingly since I joined SOHH in 06 stanning Nas. think about all that for a second, I DO NOT KNOW YOU.

with the billions of screen names your old ass done seen through the years, its no wonder that you don't recognize mine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this a serious question

you ain't even hustling backwards, you hustling sideways. going in a straight line.

you been doin the same shyt for 10 years and ain't got shyt to show for it but some positive rep. i pray to god i don't end up like you.

you pray to god and say "i hope i don't end up like Pop203 from the forum", ha, how the hell is that not weirdo behavior? you too old for that. if you're a little kid tho i'll give you the pass, which i assume you are since you keeping saying the word "old" to a young n!gga, ha

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL @ what is happening right now, wow.

smh, new ass n!ggas and b!tches make me sick

you aint lying, same bytches that be stanning drake albums is staining LIG on instagram. i guess this is a good thing especially if they buy it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you aint lying, same bytches that be stanning drake albums is staining LIG on instagram. i guess this is a good thing especially if they buy it

my twitter and facebook are littered with family members and female friends that have never typed the word "nas" in their life acting like they've been fans forever. its cool for sales, yeah, but its disgusting at the same time. i was a stan since 9 years old, a proud stan at that, they dont belong in the same bandwagon i'm in b. #stanlife

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
hahahah I'm the weird one now when the entire basis of this threads was you being disgruntled @ nikkas "claiming" to be fans of Nas but not putting in the stan efforts that you've dedicated throughout the years

ol "where was you when I made that Destory and Rebuild appreciation thread in August of 2003? it went 12 pages and you didn't post in it once!" ass nikka

Nas is my favorite rapper of all time, but I hope he flops just so it could ruin your worthless day when the numbers are announced. fukk you :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
hahahah I'm the weird one now when the entire basis of this threads was you being disgruntled @ nikkas "claiming" to be fans of Nas but not putting in the stan efforts that you've dedicated throughout the years

ol "where was you when I made that Destory and Rebuild appreciation thread in August of 2003? it went 12 pages and you didn't post in it once" ass nikka

in 2003 i was robbin poo-butts in Rego Park that look just like you, i aint get on the net til 06 bro. but yeah, i feel a little weirded out that i'm actually arguing with someone online, i never do that. i give you credit, your outright disrespect clearly struck a little nerve. salute, you fagit.