So now everybody is a Nas stan right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my twitter and facebook are littered with family members and female friends that have never typed the word "nas" in their life acting like they've been fans forever. its cool for sales, yeah, but its disgusting at the same time. i was a stan since 9 years old, a proud stan at that, they dont belong in the same bandwagon i'm in b. #stanlife

at this point, after half a decade of NaS lost.. I'm just happy to see this effort is not being swept under the rug, that the music is well recieved and that people seem to be actually buying it (based on all the pics posted in the gram).

I've been riding w/ nas since it was written and i know damn well this might be the 1st Nas album some of these bytches listened too but if he ever needed a well received album the time is now

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
you went from robbin poot butts in Rego Park to robbin yourself of your dignity via various message boards on a yearly basis

congratu fukkin lations

Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this point, after half a decade of NaS lost.. I'm just happy to see this effort is not being swept under the rug, that the music is well recieved and that people seem to be actually buying it (based on all the pics posted in the gram)

yeah, thats dope. def jam definitely put in that overtime for nas this go round, they deserve for the album to do well.

Daps
LOL yo chill..both..this shiit is heated as fukk. im glad yall aint face to face right now..:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you went from robbin poot butts in Rego Park to robbin yourself of your dignity via various message boards on a yearly basis

congratu fukkin lations

my n!gga said poot butts, ha, what?

i'm only responding right now because i know you keep reloading this thread to see my reply, admit it, :myman:. i feel its only right to tell you i'm not gonna reply anymore, you can leave now.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a stan of no-one. I love Nas as an artist but I can say if I don't like a song or have a critism to make, though it is with respect.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i see this fakkit begging for me to take my take my foot off his neck

i'ma loosen the shoestrings a little bit to let yo old ass breathe, but talk sideways again and they gonna find you slumped with the jumpman embedded under your left cheek u fukk boy :pacspit:

Ronald

Daps

i'ma loosin the shoestrings a lil bit to let ya old ass breathe, but talk sideways again and they gonna find you with the jumpman embedded under your left cheek fukk boy :pacspit:

is this oww ming/qwan

Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'ma loosin the shoestrings a lil bit to let ya old ass breathe, but talk sideways again and they gonna find you with the jumpman embedded under your left cheek fukk boy :pacspit:

your internet forum foot off my internet forum neck and your internet forum jumpman, right? yeah, exactly.

your uncle molested you.