So now everybody is a Nas stan right?

deep

All Star
Daps
I'm a nas stan but I refuse to pay for an album for which the proceeds end up paying off a 4million dollar debt to the IRS :huhldup:

besides Nas is already rich by anyone's standards, he'll eat good regardless of my $12.99 contribution

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a nas stan but I refuse to pay for an album in which the proceeds go to pay off a 4million dollar debt to the IRS

:huhldup:

besides Nas is already rich by anyone's standards

hey, if you buy it you're helping his IRS situation out. plus, sales are really about bragging rights, him doin numbers is a great look

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A photo op with Jay will do that....Hov takin a picture with other rappers is great promotion....even not taking a picture with rappers is great promotion,just look at Freeway.:russ:

"Y'all nikkaz gon learn to respect the king"

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
you want him all to yourself you old ass fakkit?

i hate bytch ass nikkas like you. ol "i had him first" in the face lookin ass nikka.

do like your name says and pop yourself in the head 203 times

9aocv7.jpg

Daps
After reading these posts I have come to the conclusion you nikkas are a bunch of graveyard homos for Nas and its only a matter of time you all creep out in your pink Illmatic shirts like a bunch of zombies.

Nas is great, yes, his album is good indeed, but lets stop the immense dikkriding of him, and other rappers at that. Theyre not important and they do not add any significance to what you do in your everyday life unless you are working closely with them as an accountant, or A&R. But for those of you who arent: just stop. Stop being a nerd for rap. Stop treating rap like wrestling. You guys are too old to act like fanboys.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
After reading these posts I have come to the conclusion you nikkas are a bunch of graveyard homos for Nas and its only a matter of time you all creep out in your pink Illmatic shirts like a bunch of zombies.

Nas is great, yes, his album is good indeed, but lets stop the immense dikkriding of him, and other rappers at that. Theyre not important and they do not add any significance to what you do in your everyday life unless you are working closely with them as an accountant, or A&R. But for those of you who arent: just stop. Stop being a nerd for rap. Stop treating rap like wrestling. You guys are too old to act like fanboys.

whateverx.gif

Daps
I'm a nas stan but I refuse to pay for an album for which the proceeds end up paying off a 4million dollar debt to the IRS :huhldup:

besides Nas is already rich by anyone's standards, he'll eat good regardless of my $12.99 contribution

:what: you just contradicted yourself heavily. If you were indeed a stan youd buy every Nas album no matter the cost.

Mr Miyagi

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And you say this on a rap forum?:heh:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Smh...you fakkits in here bytch-slapping each other like two drunk pussies in leotards walking out of some Cubana club in lower Manhattan. On one side you got a whiteboy from Bumblefukk, Indiana, and on the other side you got a nikka that's mad at his BFF because he's gotten too popular and his stan efforts may become lost amongst new pom-pom wavers :scusthov:. Both of you nikkas currently reppin' the fakkitry that's taking over Hip-Hop :smh: I bet this nikka Larry Legend currently typing in skinny jeans and flip-flops while his moms banging on his door asking if he wants any desert before bedtime and this nikka Pop203 currently posting on his MetroPCS phone on the back of the bus ice-grilling everybody that he see with the Nas cd, :scusthov:. This is a sad moment for Hip-Hop people, smh.

Nah, just fukkin' wit y'all :heh:. Nas running Hip-Hop right now and Camel Stans are :mad:

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not to mention your also paying for destiny's child support

only heard the album once so far and tho nas himself sounds ill, some of the beats i really aint feelin