LOL @ what is happening right now, wow.

smh, new ass n!ggas and b!tches make me sick

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
And threadstarters problem is what exactly? nikkas been dikkriding wack nikkas to the high heavens for years on here and slohh. And u got a problem with nikkas dikkriding the indisputable GOAT?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you want him all to yourself you old ass fakkit?

i hate bytch ass nikkas like you. ol "i had him first" in the face lookin ass nikka.

do like your name says and pop yourself in the head 203 times

yikes! those words, such awful words you type, :lolbron:. i find solace in the fact that you're almost certainly a nerd/loser/square and you'd never speak such words to someone like me offline. that always takes the sting off of the disrespectful keyboard strokes.

Daps
where were they for the past 20 years? lol. thats my issue

they like him now cause he's a trending topic? no good. what happens when he's not trending anymore? i cant believe i needed to explain. :yeshrug:

Nah..I understood your point..but who cares tho..we as true fans know whatever album he puts out..we will buy out of respect.

these fair weather fans are needed for album sales though..fukk em..let em buy :skip: we cant be too bitter about that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this album has no POWERFUL single that will carry it

next single prob "reach out" --- if they samrt that what it be

nas doesn't need a single to sell records. he could've released no single, it doesn't matter. he has a core fanbase who will always support and spread the word.