So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What’s funny is their cult was relatively small and probably would still be functioning….. if they didn’t snitch on themselves by using social media.

This

If they didn’t show their
weird/degenerate videos
follow the rules
in the previous countries they lived in
they would be living a quite life
while making money online

These hoes and beta
simps choose to follow a
former stripper gay man
as their omega leader

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Iyiah sucked this man's dikk for like 30 mins straight on live

also notice at 5:46 they all started getting on their knees for him when he stood up, all ready to suck some meat. damn:wow:

call me a degenerate but I always wanted to see Zoca sucking some dikk.:snoop:I don't think she's ever been on camera doing it tho like the rest have.

Why do people overlook the fact that he said his kid could play with his penis.

Y'all really side stepped that shyt and kept watching.

:huhldup:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Iyiah sucked this man's dikk for like 30 mins straight on live

also notice at 5:46 they all started getting on their knees for him when he stood up, all ready to suck some meat. damn:wow:

call me a degenerate but I always wanted to see Zoca sucking some dikk.:snoop:I don't think she's ever been on camera doing it tho like the rest have.

Wait TKO Capone on that weirdo poly cult shyt too?! He was bubbling in the late early 2010s on that YouTube meme rap/lil b/riff raff wave, then fell off bad, I didn’t know this bad though :dead: Hadn’t heard that name since 2013

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he's back :ehh:

Is he out of jail?

No hes still in jail.

Velvet and Solar broke up.
Neyteri popped up and said she was pregnant by Solar.
Velvet took Solar back,but they broke up again.
Neyteri said Solar told her Velvet is pregnant with his baby too. So Neyteri says he can never see his child with her now. And this will be Velvets third by a third baby father:francis:

I dont want to sound like a conspiracy theorist,but its getting more obvious by the day this was a set up. Solar was in charge of the drugs is all Ill say. Was he a mulatto agent of the government,or just a scorned man out for vengance? Im not going to say its government levels,but something doesnt sit right here.