So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah the trolling finally caught up with him. He said prison is karma,so he cant say he doesnt deserve it. Hes had a positive influence on me,but you cant treat people like garbage just because you can. Natureboy deserves his flowers,but 3god deserves 1-2 years in prison plus an ass whupping while he's in there.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
He wasn't sentenced yet? shyt!!!!

This sick motherfukker, I don't wish jail on people but he deserves consequences to his actions for sure.

:heh: Can't believe those women are still riding with him
When you got the ism, a woman will rarely leave. He got their soul unfortunately cause he was able to manipulate them when they were vulnerable.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
He wasn't sentenced yet? shyt!!!!

This sick motherfukker, I don't wish jail on people but he deserves consequences to his actions for sure.

When you got the ism, a woman will rarely leave. He got their soul unfortunately cause he was able to manipulate them when they were vulnerable.
Dude dropping diseases and shyt off in people and being a pimp. fukk him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not nearly as bad as yall are over Tory Lanez who never gave black people knowledge of self,letalong a classic album:mjlol:
It would appear the justice system is whats in shambles. But let this be a lesson,this is what happens when you play with the system. While I do believe he is innocent of these charges,he knew what not to do. Yet decided to do it anyway,its up to God now:respect: