So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Lol But I been told y’all dis b4. The only problem she has with Nature is she can’t have him to herself.
Yep. I said that too. If she could have him for herself she would still be with the other dumb chicks stuck in that hotel now.
Hotep hoes are the worst. Riding dikk for humanity hoes. Goofies...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gtfoh
She the female Natureboy.
NatureWhore.

Had he listened to her he wouldnt be in jail right now.

Either way,beautiful to see Carbonation back under new management:respect:

Natureboy let drugs,alchohol and other underlying mental issues overcome him. He will have to enjoy the zoo within the zoo:francis:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
i fukks with this comment

It is understandable that you want to reclaim the divine purpose that CN was suppose to be about before it was tainted by NB. But understand that is still tainted, don't revive the dead, you are a creator so create your own name to reign as Chieftess, but CN is not it. And really sit back and see who you are aligning with, they are not on your level. Just concerned about you and your daughters.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Had he listened to her he wouldnt be in jail right now.

Either way,beautiful to see Carbonation back under new management:respect:

Natureboy let drugs,alchohol and other underlying mental issues overcome him. He will have to enjoy the zoo within the zoo:francis:

he's in jail? i haven't followed this story in a while

Daps
Iyiah sucked this man's dikk for like 30 mins straight on live

also notice at 5:46 they all started getting on their knees for him when he stood up, all ready to suck some meat. damn:wow:

call me a degenerate but I always wanted to see Zoca sucking some dikk.:snoop:I don't think she's ever been on camera doing it tho like the rest have.