So Natureboy got all them hoes pregnant at the same time

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont give a fukk about none of that shyt you talking about,seen or been through.

I dont feel bad for none of these hoes and only dumb nikkas do.
End of story.

Im not focused on saving anybody.
Especially scumbags like nature boy.
I just say the truth.

Wasn't you the same nikka in here stickng up for nature boy, reciting and believing in all his bullshyt not too long ago?.

If so that explains alot.
You feel bad and relate to these hoes because you was basically one of them minus the plane ticket.:mjlol:

So your just hear for the tea and drama:picard:.
Nuff said:martin:.

Message to the youth,men who wish they could be women usually hate them. Watch for the signs.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Looks like he's still getting drunk or he's practicing voodoo now:francis:. Finally broke down about his daughter and started crying and lashing out at Nana and viewers.
Said this is his karma from stealing Olmecs girl even though she chose him.

This is Olmec
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gmb-still-undefeated-no-losses-the-spirit-wife-edition.604116/

This one hit home,I've had my daughter snatched from me before as well. But my righteous attachment still let me talk to her so it wasn't as bad:mjcry:. Can't blame her in this situation when she was getting abused. But our women do this to us far too often for no reason.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

Looks like he's still getting drunk or he's practicing voodoo now:francis:. Finally broke down about his daughter and started crying and lashing out at Nana and viewers.

This is Olmec
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gmb-still-undefeated-no-losses-the-spirit-wife-edition.604116/

This one hit home,I've had my daughter snatched from me before as well. But my righteous attachment still let me talk to her so it wasn't as bad:mjcry:. Can't blame her in this situation when she was getting abused. But our women do this to us far too often for no reason.

:mjlol:

Homie obviously losing his mind.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

This is Olmec

Breh stole nana and made a track about it :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

This is Olmec

Damn he lit lit lol

And Nana won the fight lol

Last edited: